FHE.org 2023 : The 2nd Annual FHE.org Conference on Fully Homomorphic Encryption
Call For Papers
The 2nd Annual FHE.org Conference on Fully Homomorphic Encryption. It is co-located with Real World Crypto 2023 and will be held at the Bellesalle Onarimon Tower in Tokyo (Japan) on March 26, 2023.
Motivation and scope
First envisioned in the late seventies, the first realization for fully homomorphic encryption only came three decades later. Fully homomorphic encryption has since been an active research topic. The FHE.org conference aims at being the premier forum gathering researchers, technologists and practitioners working on the design, development, deployment, validation, and applications of fully homomorphic encryption.
The program committee is seeking original contributions on all aspects of fully homomorphic encryption. Submissions across a broad range of the development phases are encouraged, from exploratory research and proof-of-concept studies to practical applications and deployment of fully homomorphic encryption and related technologies.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Fully homomorphic encryption and its applications
- Efficient and secure implementations of cryptographic algorithms Software for fully homomorphic encryption
- Hardware architectures for fully homomorphic encryption
- Compilers for fully homomorphic encryption
- Physical attacks and countermeasures
- Secure applications using fully homomorphic encryption
- Security of encrypted computing and applications
- Cryptographic protocols for privacy-preserving systems
- Formal modeling and formal proofs for encrypted computing
- Validation and certification of fully homomorphic encryption
Since FHE.org 2023 is associated to Real World Crypto 2023, practice-oriented talks/posters are particularly encouraged.
Call for contributed talks, posters, and demos
Authors are invited to submit proposals for presentation (PDF format) using the submission form. Submissions must be written in English and should be in the form of an extended abstract of 2 to 4 pages (not including references). Authors can also submit proposals for posters or demos; this should be clearly indicated in the submission. All submissions will be refereed by the program committee. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the contribution.
The final program will consist of both invited talks and contributed talks. It will also feature a poster session and demos. There are no published proceedings at FHE.org. This means that both invited and contributed talks may appear at another conference that has proceedings. Authors of accepted abstracts can choose to have a link to a preprint on the conference webpage.
- Submission deadline: November 19, 2022
- Notification: January 25, 2023
- Conference date: March 26, 2023