SWS 2011 : SEMANTIC WEB SERVICES - NWeSP'11 Special Session
Call For Papers
SEMANTIC WEB SERVICES (SWS’11. NWeSP'11 Special Session
Salamanca (Spain), October, 19-21, 2011.
Paper submission deadline: 2011 June 30, 2011
Acceptance notification: August 01, 2011
Camera-ready deadline: August 25, 2011
Registration of authors of accepted papers not later than: August 25, 2011
Conference dates: October 19-21, 2011
The International Conference on Next Generation Web Services Practices (NWeSP'11) is a forum which brings together researchers and practitioners specializing on different aspects of Web based information systems. The special session SEMANTIC WEB SERVICES (SWS’11) is focused on one of these aspects, providing a forum for the presentation and discussion of the advances achieved in this field.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Semantic web services architectures
- Service composition and coordination
- Semantic web services description
- Service discovery and provenance
- Identity, security, authentication and trust
- Semantic web services and cloud computing: ontologies and interfaces
- Autonomous semantic web services
- Semantic web services and linked data, read-write APIs for linked data.
- Semantic web services and multimedia metadata
- Middleware and applications
Papers will be submitted through the NWeSP 2011 paper management system, and reviewed with the same review process.
Authors of this special session have to send an email to email@example.com after submitting the paper through easychair, in order to confirm the submission to the special session.
NWeSP 2011 proceedings will be published by IEEE. A full paper (6 pages, A4 size) for oral presentation should be formatted following the IEEE format. Formating instructions and templates: Word and LaTeX.
María N. Moreno García
Antonio Garrote Hernández
MiDa Research Group. Department of Computing and Automatic
University of Salamanca, Spain