RTU 52nd Conference 2011 : Riga Technical University 52nd scientific conference, Section of Electronics, Telecommunications and eSociety
Call For Papers
Riga Technical University 52th Scientific Conference.
Section Electronics, Telecommunications and eSociety
The objective of Riga Technical University (RTU) 52th Scientific Conference is to familiarize scientists with the research achievements of their colleagues.
It especially encourages doctoral students to participate and publish results of their research (published will be papers of only those individuals who participate in conference).
The official language of conference is English.
The journal material is referred in databases:
1. Business Source Complete (EBSCO Publishing, Inc.), 10 Estes Street Ipswitch, Massachusetts, 01938-0682, USA.
2. CSA-ProQuest, Germany, Oranienburgerstrasse 32 D-10117, Berlin, Germany.
3. All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information (VINITI), str. Usevichia 20-401, 125315, Moscow, Russia.
Topics of interest
Topics of the RTU-52 will include, but will not necessarily be limited to, the following areas:
1. Electronic Materials, Technologies, Devices, and Simulation
2. Integrated Electronics and System on Chip Design
3. Test, Diagnostics, and Fault Tolerance
4. Embedded Systems
5. Systems, Instrumentation, Communication, and RF Solutions
6. Signal Processing
7. Electromagnetic Compatibility Measurements and Simulation
8. Telecommunication Engineering
9. Fiber Optics Transmission Systems
10. Design of Optical Materials and Systems
11. Laser Physics and Nonlinear Optics
12. Modeling and Simulation of Telecom Networks and Systems
13. Transport Electronics and Telematics
14. Next Generation of Life Long Learning
15. Next Generation e-inclusion