IEEE NTIC 2022 : Second IEEE International Conference on New Technologies of Information and Communication, NTIC'22
Call For Papers
Scope and Aims of NTIC2022:
The second International Conference on New Technologies of Information and Communication (NTIC 2021) is a forum for researchers, engineers and practitioners to present their newest ideas, research results and applications in all areas of Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies.
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal, to https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=ntic22#.
The submission should be formatted according to IEEE Manuscript Templates "https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html".
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
Authors of accepted papers must present their papers at the conference. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present the paper.
Topics of interest include and are not limited to :
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning,
- Blockchain Technology and its application,
- Cloud Computing and Big Data,
- Communication Systems and Signal Processing,
- Communications and Information Security
- Data Science Technology and Its Applications,
- Information and Communication Security,
- Information Systems and web Engineering,
- Internet of Things (IoT),
- Multimedia, Computer Vision and Image Processing,
- Networking and Mobile Computing,
Paper submission: September 30, 2022
Notification of acceptance: October 30, 2022
Final manuscripts due: November 10, 2022
Conference: December 21-22, 2022
SPECIAL OFFER: Registered authors will exclusively benefit from online training offered by Nvidia Deep Learning Institut.
Contact info :
Would you have any questions, please feel free to contact: (firstname.lastname@example.org).