EAI IC4S 2022 : 3rd EAI International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Cyber Physical Systems
Call For Papers
Respected Senior Faculty/Dear Researcher and Academician,
On the behalf of the Organizing Committee, I am glad to inform you that EAI International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Cyber Physical Systems (EAI IC4S 2022, https://ic4s-conference.eai-conferences.org/2022/) is to be held in virtual mode during November 26-27, 2022 at Vishnu Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram, A.P., India.
The conference seeks papers in all aspects of Cognitive Computing Techniques and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS). Specifically, it covers (but not limited to) the following topics:
· Automatic pilot avionics
· Autonomous automotive systems
· Cognitive computing approaches within data mining and machine learning techniques
· CPS empowered by Cloud technologies
· Design, implementation, and investigation of CPS applications
· Distributed robotics
· Experimental prototypes of CPS
· Game theory
· Industrial Control system aspects of CPS
· Industrial IoT Interactions
· Intelligent maintenance system
· Man-machine Interaction
· Medical monitoring
· Mobile CPS
· Process control systems
· Responsive computer-aided design
· Seamless human-to-object and object-to-object interactions
· Security and trust management of CPS
· Sensor-based communication-enabled autonomous systems
· Simulation of CPS applications
· Smart grid
· Technologies, tools, architectures, and infrastructure for building CPS
· Use case and user study of CPS
· Wearable cyber-physical systems and applications
Publication: All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities (for extended version):
· EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
· EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series (titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (https://ic4s-conference.eai-conferences.org/2022/submission/).
Proceedings from previous years can be found here:
· 2021 (https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-031-06371-8)
· 2020 (https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-76063-2)
prospective authors are encouraged to submit their original, unpublished research paper of the given tracks in the format specified.
Please forward this mail and attached CFP to your colleagues and acquaintances.
Important notice: 20 % discount in registration fees will be given for bulk submission of papers (min.10) from same Institute (Subject to EAI Jurisdiction)
Full Paper Submission deadline
19 September 2022
30 September 2022
17 October 2022
Start of Conference
26 November 2022
End of Conference
27 November 2022
We are looking forward to seeing you at EAI IC4S 2022.
Technical Program Committee Member, EAI IC4S 2022