ASE 2023 : 38th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering
Conference Series : Automated Software Engineering
Call For Papers
# Call for Papers
The IEEE/ACM Automated Software Engineering (ASE) Conference series is the premier research forum for automated software engineering. Each year, it brings together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to discuss foundations, techniques, and tools for automating the analysis, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of large software systems. ASE 2023 invites high-quality contributions describing significant, original, and unpublished results. Solicited topics include, but are not limited to:
Requirements and Design
- requirements elicitation and management, traceability analysis;
- architecture and design;
- modeling and model-driven engineering;
- software product lines;
- component-based, service-oriented systems;
Testing and Analysis
- regression, mutation, model-based testing;
- program analysis;
- program synthesis;
- program repairs.
Tools and Processes
- release engineering and DevOps;
- configuration and release management;
- Agile processes.
Maintenance and Evolution
- debugging and fault-localization;
- refactoring and reengineering;
- reverse engineering;
- software reuse;
- API design and management.
Formal Aspects of Software Engineering
- formal methods, validation and verification;
- programming languages;
- specification languages, DSLs.
AI and Software Engineering
- search-based software engineering;
- recommender systems;
- autonomous and self-adapting systems;
- AI for SE;
- SE for AI.
- mining software repositories;
- apps and app store analysis.
Human Aspects of Software Engineering
- program comprehension;
- systematic reviews, code inspection;
- human-computer interface;
- software visualization;
- crowd-based software engineering;
- distributed and collaborative software engineering.
Social Aspects of Software Engineering
- green and sustainable technologies;
- software economics;
- ethics in software engineering.
Dependability, Safety, and Reliability
- privacy and security;
ASE welcomes submissions addressing topics across the full spectrum of software engineering and a variety of application domains, including mobile, cloud, blockchains, embedded and cyber-physical systems, parallel/distributed/concurrent systems, probabilistic systems, and ubiquitous/pervasive software systems.
For further details see: https://conf.researchr.org/track/ase-2023/ase-2023-papers