CSTOE 2022 : Cloud-based Smart Technologies for Open Education
Call For Papers
This Workshop is designed to consider the state of the art and potential benefit of new and emerging adaptive technologies application within the open systems of higher education. The aim is to explore the use of AI, smart data processing, cloud-based personalized open education and research tools, adaptive and intuitive learning environments for forming the creative and ICT competent person in view of European Research Area development. That have to meet the priorities of open science, open communication and open data access and delivery, the wide use of cloud-based learning resources, platforms and infrastructures to support learning and research within the open systems of higher education. The subject matter of the Workshop deals with Big data, Smart data, European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) data and resources, adaptive data processing and analytics, smart learning and research environment to provide breakthrough educational technologies and smart data processing.
The program of CSTOE 2022 will include a contributed presentations of the accomplished work and work in progress. The workshop will be full day.
(23:59 Europe/Kyiv time)
10.10.2022 – paper submission deadline
16.11.2022 – acceptance notification
01.12.2022 – final submission deadline
10.12.2022 – registration deadline
20.12.2022 – Workshop day
No Workshop Fee
CSTOE does not charge any workshop fee. Participation is free.
The main topic of the Workshop:
• Personalized Learning and Research Environment Design
• Smart Systems and Learning Robotics for Distance and Enhanced Learning
• Mobile Resources and Ubiquitous Computing in Open Education
• Virtual and Augmented Reality in Open Learning
• Knowledge Extraction, Engineering and Management
• Internet of Things for Open Learning
• Quality Assurance of ICT Education: Methods, Resources
• Cloud-based Research Infrastructures for Open Learning and Research
• Language Technologies for Enhanced Learning
• Big Data and Smart Data in Open Education and Research etc.
• Machine Learning for Open Education and Research
Submission details: https://cited.easyscience.education/2022/CSTOE-2022-CFP.pdf
Please submit your paper to the Cloud-based Smart Technologies for Open Education (CSTOE 2022) Track: https://notso.easyscience.education/cited/2022/