CSEE 2023 : 2023 The 4th International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Education (CSEE 2023)
Call For Papers
Full Name: 2023 The 4th International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Education (CSEE 2023)
Abbreviation: CSEE 2023
*The 4th International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Education (CSEE 2023)*
When: February 24-26, 2023
Where: Mianyang, China
Hosted by: Southwest University of Science and Technology, China
Assisted by: Donghua University, China
Computer science now has a foundational role in virtually all fields of science, in applied sciences and engineering, and in every aspect of the global economy. This has profound implications for post-secondary education worldwide as curricula, degrees, and educational facilities are re-configured, or created anew, to adapt to the central role of computer science in both academic disciplines and the economy.
CSEE 2023 will be a relevant opportunity for researchers, practitioners, and educators around the world to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns together with the theoretical and practical challenges encountered and their applications. All papers will be carefully selected by experts in related fields with rigorous review criteria. In addition, we also hope that all the participants can gain new research experience and inspirations from CSEE 2023.
Accepted papers of CSEE 2023 (after proper registration and presentation) will be collected in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
==Call for Paper==
- Big Data and Database Technologies
- Robotic Systems and Technologies
- Knowledge Management in e-Learning
- Data Mining and Knowledge Recovery
- Intelligent Mechatronics and Robotics
- Research Perspectives for e-Learning
- Knowledge Management and Knowledge Engineering
- Process Automation
- Virtual and Distance Education
- Neural Networks
- Intelligent Automation
- Online Learning Environments
- Bayesian Networks
- System Theory and Control Theory
- Collaborative Approaches and Technologies
- Fuzzy Systems, Soft Computing and Fuzzy Control
- Nonlinear Systems and Control
- Learning and Content Management Systems
- Formal Methods and Tools
- Industrial Electronics
- Big Data in Education and Learning Analytics
- Programming Languages
- Electronics Engineering
- Mobile Teaching and Learning Technologies
For more topics, please check: http://csee.net/CFP.html
> Language: English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
> Submission Type:
1. Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
2. Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
> Submission Process:
1. Download the Paper Template for formatting your paper.
2. Submit your paper to Online Submission System: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/csee2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The conference secretary (email@example.com) will contact you within three working days once receiving your submission.
> Paper Length: The minimum page limit for full paper is 4 full pages including all figures, tables, and references. When it exceeds 5 pages, each additional page will be chargeable. These limits include all figures, tables, and references.
* If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1 - FEB. 24, 2023
10:00-17:00 | Registration & Materials Collection
14:00-17:00 | Committee Conference
13:30-18:00 | City Tour
Day 2 - FEB. 25, 2023
09:00-09:10 | Opening Ceremony
09:10-09:50 | Keynote Speech I
09:50-10:30 | Group Photo & Coffee Break & Poster Session
10:30-11:10 | Keynote Speech II
11:10-11:50 | Keynote Speech III
12:00-13:30 | Lunch
13:30-15:30 | Invited Speeches
15:30-16:00 | Coffee Break
16:00-19:00 | Author Parallel Sessions
19:00-20:30 | Dinner Banquet
Day 3 - FEB. 26, 2023
08:30-10:00 | Invited Speeches
10:00-12:00 | Author Parallel Sessions
13:30-18:00 | Author Parallel Sessions
18:30-21:00 | Awards & Closing Ceremony
Conference Secretary: Miss Chloe Jiang
Office Hour: Mon. - Fri. 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8 Time Zone)