ICMBE 2022 : 11th International Conference on Management, Business and Economics - HIBRID
Call For Papers
Invitation to IC-MBE 2022:
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the International Conference on Management, Business and Economics 2022. IC-MBE is an international peer reviewed conference which publishes works of the scientists as well as practitioners in interested areas.
This Conference is part of the 11th UBT International Conference for Business, Technology and Innovation. The main focus this year will be Resilience and Sustainability.
Scope and Objectives:
The aim of the conference is to facilitate the exchange of knowledge between innovative academics, doctoral candidates, post-graduate students, young researchers, researchers and industrial experts and to share views and experiences in the field of management, business, economics and other related areas.
• General Economics;
• The Future of Capitalism;
• Political Economy;
• Monetary Economics;
• Macroeconomic Policies and their Impact on Economic Growth;
• Sustainable Economic Growth;
• Income Inequality and Poverty;
• Labor Economics;
• Health Economics;
• Gender Economics;
• Econometrics and Applied Economics;
• Multinational Finance, Insurance and Pensions;
• International Economics and Trade, International Finance.
• Banking, Finance and Investment;
• Risk Management
• Behavioral Finance
• Management and Corporate Governance
• Tax Policies
• Tourism/Tourism Economics
• European Union policies;
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME)
• Marketing Management; Brand Management;
• Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship;
• Innovation and Technological Change Management;
• Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management;
• Human Resource Management;
• Quality Management in Public Sector;
• Regional Studies;
• Operations Research;
• Agro-Business and Subsidy Management;
• Multi-Cultural Management;
• South East European Economy and Management;
• Logistics and Value Chain Management;
• Industry Economics and Industrial Organization;
• Immigration and Border Studies;
• Management Information Systems;
• Public Policy and Management.
• Environmental Economics
The material submitted for presentation in our conference must be original, not published or being considered elsewhere. The maximum length is 6 pages. For details regarding the accepted standards please visit our website. The papers that do not fulfil the format criteria will not be considered.
All papers accepted for presentation will be published in peer reviewed conference proceedings and also they will be hosted on-line on our conference website. The presented papers will be further considered for possible publication in International Journal of Business and Technology (ISSN 2223-8387), Simulation Notes Europe (ISSN 2306-0271) and other partner and related journals. The published articles will be provided a DOI number by UBT.