B4TDS 2022 : B4TDS 2022 : 2nd International Workshop on Blockchain for Trusted Data Sharing
Call For Papers
In the last few years, software systems are moving towards blockchain technologies since they bring many advantages in different sectors.
Thanks to smart contracts, data can be manipulated and accessed by users like in standard databases. This opportunity, combined with the blockchain potentialities, such as the integrity and immutability of data, guarantees trusted evidence of the information stored and exchanged in the blockchain without relying on a central authority. This makes the blockchain the ideal technology for auditing, verification and sharing purposes, changing significantly the way to design and implement next-generation distributed applications.
Recently, both academia and industry show an increasing interest in blockchain, focusing on trusted data sharing. The scientific results of the workshop have the ambition to change the way to organize, store, retrieve and share data.
From the technical perspective, the workshop can break the technological barriers for data management on blockchain technologies, proposing novel approaches and solutions.
Conceptual, technical, application-oriented and case study contributions are welcomed within the themes of this workshop.
Include (but are not limited to) both theoretical and practical solutions for what follows:
- Blockchain data management
- Blockchain data storage and retrieval
- Blockchain data provenance
- Blockchain data sharing- Data security and privacy in blockchain
- Knowledge management on blockchain
- Data structure and optimization for blockchain
- Smart contracts and data generation on blockchain
- Transaction management on blockchain
- Smart data service on blockchain
- Big data analytics on blockchain
- Real-time data analysis on blockchain
- Query languages on blockchain
- Data auditing on blockchain
- Monitoring and analysis on blockchain
- Data filtering and cleaning on blockchain
- Data visualization on blockchain
- Data integration on cross-platform blockchain
- Data quality on blockchain
- Data-driven engineering for blockchain
- Data and process mining on blockchain
- Case studies on blockchain
Accepted papers will be published in joint CEUR-WS proceedings.
Papers must be original, unpublished and submitted electronically in PDF format no later than July 29, 2022. All submissions will be handled through the EasyChair conference management system, accessible at the following link:
Please remember to select the track " Blockchain for Trusted Data Sharing (B4TDS)"
Contributions must be written in English and prepared using Springer's LNBIP style.
- Full papers (12 pages long, including figures and references) should present technical contribution, case studies or detailed experience report.
- Short papers (8 pages long) should advocate preliminary result or work-in-progress are encouraged as well.
- Andrea Morichetta, University of Camerino, Italy
- Pierluigi Plebani, Politecnico di Milano, Italy