RECI 2022 : The Second International Workshop on Reliability Engineering and Computational Intelligence
Call For Papers
Excellent papers for the 1st RECI workshop in the year 2020 demonstrated strong synergy between Reliability Engineering and Computational Intelligence but scientific differences remain. The 2nd RECI workshop attempts to address further integration by
a) presenting papers on RECI topics,
b) panel discussions about future RECI research and
c) a curriculum discussion for an international RECI curriculum.
The workshop is organized by University of Žilina, TNO, Delft University of Technology, and the University of Huddersfield and will be supported by the projects:
* Advanced Centre for PhD students and young researchers in informatics (ACeSYRI) (https://acesyri.eu/)
* New methods development for reliability analysis of complex system (APVV-18-0027 of the Slovak Research and Development Agency)
* Safety Enterprise Architecture, TNO project 060.51672/01.03: Occupational Safety Innovation/Huddersfield
The workshop RECI 2022 will be a hybrid event: we facilitate contributions in-person and online from Delft University of Technology. The organizers believe that the 200 Euro fee for in-person should not be prohibitive for in-person participation On-line participation will be free of charge. TUDelft hosts the event at the event location ‘X’ on Mekelweg 8, 2628 CD, Delft, THE NETHERLANDS.
The workshop presentations will not be published as papers. The abstracts of presentation will be accepted at the workshop web-page. Authors of all presentation will be invited to publish papers in the journal CERES (http://ceres-journal.eu). Authors of selected presentations will be invited to prepare the contributions for the book “Reliability Engineering and Computational Intelligence” which will be published by Springer in series of Studies in Computational Intelligent.
The workshop develops RECI as a research domain by calling papers on current research. Examples include, but are not limited to:
* Mathematical & computational methods for risk analysis
* Computational intelligence for risk estimation
* Digital technologies for reliability engineering
* Software solutions for testing fault-tolerant systems
* Data mining and Knowledge discovery
* Methods based on Artificial Intelligence
* Accident and incident investigation
* Human reliability analysis
* Risk and hazard analysis
* Software reliability
* Hardware and software solutions
* Education, e-learning
* Trends in RECI
Abstract submission 13 October 2022
Presentation of accepted abstracts 14-15 November 2022
Full paper submission 25 October 2022
Notification of acceptance 10 January 2023
Camera ready format submission 25 January 2023
Submission of contributions:
The presentation title, authors, their affiliations and abstract of 1,000 symbols should be submitted to the submission system https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=reci2022.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTIONS!
Department of Informatics
University of Zilina
Univerzitna 1, 01026, Zilina, Slovakia
University of Huddersfield & TNO Healthy Living
Queensgate DH13DH, Huddersfield, UK