BBH 2022 : BANDUNG-BELGRADE-HAVANA IN GLOBAL HISTORY AND PERSPECTIVE: What Dreams, What Challenges, What Projects for a Global Future?
Call For Papers
BANDUNG-BELGRADE-HAVANA IN GLOBAL HISTORY AND PERSPECTIVE:
What Dreams, What Challenges, What Projects for a Global Future?
INTERNATIONAL, INTER-AND-TRANS-DISCIPLINARY CONFERENCE
66th Anniversary of the Bandung Asian-African Conference
60th Anniversary of the Belgrade Non-Alignment Conference
55th Anniversary of the Havana Tricontinental Conference
Jakarta-Bandung-Surabaya-Bali, Indonesia, November 7-13, 2022
In Conjunction with the G20 Summit, Bali, November 15-16, 2022
General information: https://bandungspirit.org/
Address for abstract submission: https://forms.gle/aWVKdMkDWgAf8LMYA
Following the change of dates of the G20 Summit in Bali, Indonesia, from October 30-31 to November 15-16, 2022, we have rescheduled our conference to November 7-13, 2022, so that the end of our conference be close to the beginning of the G20 Summit.
Under the theme of "What dreams, what challenges, what projects for a global future?", the conference is open to proposals of paper to be presented in the conference and to be selected for publication. The conference welcomes proposals dealing with dreams, challenges and projects in diverse fields (culture, ecology, economy, politic, religion...) and higlighted under diverse academic disciplines (humanities, history, literature, anthropology, politics, economics, sociology, gender studies, area studies, urban studies...). Here are examples of issues to be discussed in the conference:
- Gender and Women’s issues
- Ecology/Global Health/Biodiversity/Sustainability (Human and Nature)
- Demography/Migration/Rural-Urban Issues
- Digital Transformation/Culture/Business
- Geopolitical Economy/International Trade/WTO/Finance/Dedollarisation/Delinking
- Revolutions/Decolonisation/Social Movements/Rehabilitation-Enhancement of Indigenous Rights
- National Sovereignty/Global Interdependency/Global & Regional Security/Arms control
- Counter Hegemony/BRICS & NAM Synergy
- South-South & North-South Exchanges and Cooperation/Africa-Asia-Latin America Exchanges-Cooperation-Solidarity
- Interfaith/Interreligious/Intercultural/Exogenous-Endogenous Dialogue/Syncretism/Eclectism/Fusion/Integration
- Bandungism and Bandung School of Global Studies
- Cybernetic strategic economic planning at the service of the people
NEW DEADLINE OF ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION: June 30, 2022.
The papers presented in the conference will be considered for a publication in a journal partner of the conference or in a book of selected papers. You find the guidelines for abstract submission and other information at https://bandungspirit.org/
Darwis Khudori, Indonesia/France (Université Le Havre Normandie, France, Faculty of International Affairs, GRIC Research Group on Identities and Cultures, Director of Master's Degree in Exchanges with Asia)
Isaac Bazié, Burkina Faso/Canada (Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada, Director of LAFI Laboratoire des Afriques Innovantes, President of CAAS Canadian Association of African Studies, Chief Editor of Journal Afroglobe African Issues, in local and global Perspectives)
Darwis Khudori, Faculty of International Affairs, University Le Havre Normandy, France
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org