WEESR 2022 : 5th Workshop on Experiences and Empirical Studies on Software Reuse
Call For Papers
Workshop on Empirical Experiences and Software Reuse (WEESR 2022)
colocated with Software Product Line Conference (SPLC 2022)
*** WEESR 2021 ***
September 12 to 16, 2022
Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria –and– Online
The Workshop on Experiences and Empirical Studies on Software Reuse aims to be a space where researchers and practitioners can present their experiences and studies related to the area of software reuse, discuss the challenges that must be overcome in academic and industrial settings and obtain feedback on how their empirical research may be conducted and improved.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Empirical studies, experiments and case studies related to reuse, incl. technical and managerial aspects
- Empirical evaluations and comparisons of techniques, methods or methodologies for reuse and software product lines
- Analysis of empirical data and software repositories regarding reuse practices
- Repeatable experiments and experiences on software reuse
- Methods and techniques that can be applied to study reuse in academic and non-academic contexts.
- Secondary and tertiary studies (e.g., mapping studies and systematic literature reviews) regarding reuse
- Experiences and reports that evidence problems and failures implementing techniques for reuse and SPLE
== Important Dates
- Paper Submission: June 14, 2022 (AOE time)
- Paper Notification: July 1, 2022
- Camera Ready Submission: July 7, 2022
- Workshop Date: September 12-16, 2022 (During SPLC 2022)
== Submission Guidelines
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- Submissions must follow the ACM Master Article Template
- Papers must be no longer than 10 pages for full papers (+2 pages for references)
- All the papers must be electronically submitted by Easychair. You must select the track for “5th Intl. Workshop on Variability and Evolution of Software-intensive Systems”
- All submissions will be reviewed by three (3) experts.
- Workshop papers will be published in volume 2 of the SPLC conference proceedings published by ACM.
ACM Template: https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=splc2022
Any questions about submissions should be emailed to