EAI AFRICOMM 2022 : 14th EAI International Conference on e‐Infrastructure and e‐Services for Developing Countries
Call For Papers
EAI AFRICOMM 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Developing countries are embracing the use of ICT in order to improve performance of both the public and private sectors. A great challenges is, however, resource availability. Researchers and practitioners alike, from both the global north and south have developed interest on developing the means and ways of efficient diffusion of ICT in the resource constrained environment. AFRICOMM 2022 aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and policy makers in ICT to discuss issues and trends, recent research, innovation advances and on-the-field experiences related to e-Infrastructure and e-Services along with their associated policy and regulations with a deep focus on developing countries.
Rashid Abdulhaleem Saeed
Taif University, Saudi Arabia
Prof. Ramamohanarao Kotagiri
University of Melbourne, Australia
Abubakar Diwani Bakar
State University of Zanzibar, Tanzania
Abdi Talib Abdalla
University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Technical Program Committee Chairs
Rania Abdulhaleem Mokhtar
Taif University, Saudi Arabia
Yahya Hamad Sheikh
The State University of Zanzibar, Tanzania
Technical Program Committee Co-Chairs
Ndeye Massata Ndiaye
Universite Virtuelle du Senegal, Senegal
Pace University, NY, USA
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: AFRICOMM Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access)– indexed in Web of Sience, Scopus, Ei Compendex and others
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
The conference welcomes contribution in wide-range topics related to infrastructure and services development especially in the emerging topics, including, but not limited to:
- cloud computing and internet of things
- machine learning, energy-aware ICT infrastructure
- existing/emerging wireless broadband access technologies
- WiMAX, LTE.
- ICT security
- overlay networks (such as p2p)
- self-managed deployment
- operation, maintenance
- innovative mobile technologies and solutions
- innovative blockchain appliances for developing countries
- ICT infrastructures for critical environmental conditions
- ICT infrastructures and services based on alternative energies
- ubiquitous networks and environments
- creative and digital economy
- smart cities, social networks
- e-Government and e-services
- drone and geospatial technologies
- deep learning and big data
- application of smart solutions to emergency and disaster management including solutions to address impact of pandemics such as COVID-19 in education, health, business, digital economy and other social services.
- technological development on developing blue economy for sustainable development
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.