EAI AISCOVID 2022 : EAI AISCOVID-19 2022 - 3rd EAI International Conference on AI-assisted Solutions for COVID-19 and Biomedical Applications in Smart-Cities
Call For Papers
EAI AISCOVID-19 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
COVID-19, also known as Corona Virus Disease 19, is a disease that has had a substantial impact on the
global population since its discovery in 2019. Furthermore, there is a great deal of confusion about how the
disease is transmitted, detected, and treated. More research and tests are needed to determine how it
spreads, as well as preventative and immunization difficulties. Many effective and efficient solutions can be
achieved using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and computer-assisted paradigms. Smart cities infrastructure
currently contains multiple smart devices with sensing and data routing capabilities that connect with one
another using various protocols, allowing disease updates to be obtained at any time and from any
location. These devices have the ability to provide novel services that would not otherwise be possible.
Innovative research should offer light on how mobile Internet, big data, artificial intelligence, cloud
computing, and other modern information technology can be used to create the necessary online and cost-effective medical service platforms. Indeed, Decision Support Systems (DSS) and Healthcare Information
Technology are undeniably hot areas that will require in-depth study and research, as well as the scientific
Centro Algoritmi, University of Minho
University of Minho
Technical Program Committee Chairs
José Luis Calvo Rolle
University of A Coruña
DIBRIS – Università di Genova
Technical Program Committee Co-Chairs
National Institute of Informatics, Japan
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- AI in the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- AI in IoT-oriented medical applications
- AI and IoT paradigms in sustainable education systems
- AI/IoT solutions in smart cities traffic systems
- Deep Learning for COVID-19 and alike diagnosis
- Neural Network for medical diagnosis
- AI-oriented in hospital and online diagnosis
- Collaboration of Image Progressing and ML for COVID-19 and alike diagnosis
- Collaboration of Computer Communication and ML for COVID-19 and alike diagnosis
- Use cases of computer-assisted COVID-19 and alike detection systems
- COVID-19 Patient Care and Treatment using ML-oriented systems
- Emerging Networks solutions for improved medical diagnosis results
- Intelligent Hardware solutions for COVID-19 and alike diagnosis
- Effective use of computer communication and ML for solving open medical problems
- Healthcare standards and onthologies for effective information systems implementation such as OpenEHR,
- Snomed and FHIR
- Next Generation Networks (NGNs) and ML solutions for medical diagnosis
- Security and privacy aspects in medical diagnosis
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.