ICCAI--Ei 2023 : 2023 9th International Conference on Computing and Artificial Intelligence (ICCAI 2023)--SCI
Call For Papers
Full name: 2023 9th International Conference on Computing and Artificial Intelligence (ICCAI 2023)--SCI, EI
Abbreviation: ICCAI 2023
2023 9th International Conference on Computing and Artificial Intelligence (ICCAI 2023) which is organized by Tiangong University, supported by Beijing University of Technology, Tianjin University, Sichuan University, and Shanghai Jiao Tong University will be held in Tianjin, China during March 17-20, 2023.
Conference Website: http://www.iccai.net
1. The papers of ICCAI have been published in Conference Proceedings by ACM since 2018, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
2. SCI-indexed Journal publication
1. Conference Proceedings: indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
2. International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering (IJCTE, ISSN: 1793-8201): indexed by EI (INSPEC, IET), Google Scholar, ProQuest, etc,.
3. SCI indexed journal: Applied Sciences (ISSN: 2076-3417): indexed by SCIE (Web of Science), Scopus, Inspec, CAPlus / SciFinder, etc. IF: 2.679, CiteScore: 3.0
Call for participants
1. ICCAI 2023 welcomes participant include authors and listeners. Please register to attend the conference through: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/iccai2023.
2. ICCAI 2023 is recruiting Committee members and Invited Speakers. If you are interested in it, please send your CV to the email box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Special Session
The ICCAI 2023 technical program will highlight a series of Special Sessions to complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest to the Computing and Artificial Intelligence. Prospective organizers of Special Sessions should submit proposals to email@example.com before October 20, 2022. For more information please visit：http://www.iccai.net/special.html.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Intelligent Computing: Genetic algorithm; Simulated annealing algorithm; Taboo search algorithm
Artificial Intelligence and its Applications: Biometrics; Pattern Recognition; Computer vision
Computer and Information Technology: Embedded systems; Signal, image and speech processing; Software engineering
1. Best Paper Award
2. Best Presentation Award
Tiangong University, Tianjin, China
Adderss: No. 399 Bin Shui Xi Road, Xi Qing District, Tianjin 300387, P.R. of China
Submission and Contact Methods
Submission Methods: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccai2023
Conference Secretary: Ms. Olia Lai
ICCAI 2023 can provide a platform for academic communication in Computing and Artificial Intelligence and related areas. For more conference information, please visit the conference website: www.iccai.net.