ICBSM 2011 : 1st International Conference on Business, Strategy & Management 2011
Call For Papers
ICBSM encourages the following types of
Papers and proposals:
The ICBSM 2011 Committee has settled on the theme of:
Game Changers in the aftermath of recession: “Managing Challenges in the Global economy”
This was borne out of the fact that economies are currently emerging from the global financial crunch and it behooves businesses to rethink and adopt innovative practices.
• • Innovation and Knowledge management
• E-Business management
• International Business management strategies
• Business process outsourcing
• Marketing and commercialization strategies
• Projects and programs management
• Public sector management
• E-learning and the Role of education in economic growth.
• Strategic leadership in complexity and uncertainty
• Cross-Cultural Dynamics in Organization Turnaround
• Managing Performance Excellence.
• Attracting & Retaining Talent
• Marketing Trends and Communication for Better Growth
• Emerging Trends and challenges in IT
• Risk and Insurance issues
• Change management
• Performance management
• Governance and leadership
• Best practices in accounting and financial management
• Quality management issues
• Emerging Trends in Service Marketing in India w.r.t. Global scenario
• Indigenous Management Trends - Back to Traditional Practices.
• Training for Competitive Advantage
• HR Initiatives for Organizational Excellence
• Leadership Development
All papers will be directed to the appropriate theme and/or track.
Your contacts for this conference are:
Academic/Submission enquiries: email@example.com
Registration enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers accepted for the conference will be published in the conference proceedings and the International Journal of Business, Strategy & Management with ISSN No, subject to author registration.