SRII 2011 : The Annual SRII Global Conference 2011
Call For Papers
Call For Papers
The annual SRII Global Conference is an annual conference focused on connecting Services to Science and Technology and is a unique opportunity to build liaisons with senior leaders from the industry, research organizations, academia as well as the government organizations from all around the world to address the "mega challenges" of Service industries in a holistic manner.
Please consider submitting a paper to this conference and forward this Call for Papers within your teams/colleagues. We look forward to receiving strong papers and conference participation from you and your organization.
Conference Dates: March 29 - April 2, 2011
Abstracts due date: September 15, 2010
All selected papers will be published in a special IEEE/SRII journal.
The focus topics for papers will, amongst others, include the following:
* "Future of IT" for Service Verticals:
o IT for Healthcare
o IT for Environmental Services
o IT for e-Government
o IT for Education Services:
o IT for Engineering/ Manufacturing Services
o IT for Agriculture Services
* Cloud Computing & new service models
* Mobile Technology & Service models
* "Intelligent" Services, Knowledge Management, Data mining
* Service Innovation/Quality
* Service Engineering/ Tools/Standards
* Service Marketing/Leadership
* Service System/Human Factor Engineering
* Service Life Cycle: Business Process/Models/Cost
* Service Management & Sustainability
Paper Submission & Important dates:
Prepare Extended Abstract - You may submit the same paper to only one session.
* Submit extended abstract for review by August 30 September 15, 2010 PASSED
* Extended Abstract Submission Guidelines: Interested authors are required to submit extended abstracts of no more than 500 words for their planned submissions. This will give the editorial team an opportunity to determine if a given submission is appropriate for expedited handling and review.
* Submit Abstracts Here - https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=srii11
* Receive acceptance notification by September 30, 2010
Full Paper Submission
* Submit initial full manuscript for review by November 7, 2010.
* Full Paper Submission Guidelines: MS Word format file with the following IEEE formatting specifications.
For details, see Instructions for Submitting Full Papers
* Submit Full Papers Here - https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=srii11
* Receive acceptance notification by December 15, 2010.
* Revise manuscript and add author names.
* Submit Final Paper for Publication by February 1, 2011.
Selected papers will be published by IEEE in a special SRII/IEEE journal.
Only original research papers will be considered for publication. These papers not be previously published, nor currently submitted elsewhere.
Best Paper Award/ Research Funding Award:
SRII program committee will select the Best paper out of all the selected papers and the Award for the Best paper will be given during this conference. Also the key research work, at major universities in the areas of Service Science and presented during this conference, will be evaluated for research funding by the SRII/SRII sponsoring companies.
Please let us know if you have any questions/comments.
SRII Global Conference General Chairs:
IBM Almaden Research Center, CA
SRII Vice President
HP Labs, Palo Alto, CA
SRII Global Conference Program Chairs:
Professor, Virginia Tech, VA
Chair, INFORMS Service Science Section
Professor, Mathematics & Computer Science
University of Leipzig, Germany