IFSP 2023 : 2023 the 3rd International Forum on Signal Processing (IFSP 2023)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2023 the 3rd International Forum on Signal Processing (IFSP 2023)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Abbreviation: IFSP 2023
2023 the 3rd International Forum on Signal Processing (IFSP 2023)
Conference Date: January 6-8, 2023
Confernece Venue: Chongqing University, China
Conference Website: http://ifsp.net/index.html
Organized by: College of Optoelectronic Engineering, Chongqing University, China
Co-organized by: Key Laboratory of Optoelectronic Technology & System (Chongqing University), Ministry of Education, China
Welcome to IFSP 2023!
You are cordially invited to join us at the 3rd International Forum on Signal Processing (IFSP 2023) at Chongqing University, China during January 6-8, 2023.IFSP 2023 welcomes paper submissions from any branch of the Signal Processing, and their applications or other related topic areas. The areas covered by the include, but not limited to: information processing and the theory and application of filtering, coding, transmitting, estimating, detecting, analyzing, recognizing, synthesizing, recording, and reproducing signals.
What is our publication?
Accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
Our topics include:
▪ Acoustic and Vibration Signal Processing
▪ Audio & Acoustic Signal Processing
▪ Biomedical Signal & Image Processing
▪ Biomedical Signal Processing
▪ Communication Signal Processing
▪ Data Processing
▪ Design & Implementation of Signal Processing
▪ Detection and Estimation
▪ Digital Signal Processing
▪ Earth Resources Signal Processing
▪ Geophysical and Astrophysical Signal Processing
▪ Graph Theory & Signal Processing
▪ Image Processing
▪ Industrial Applications
▪ Industrial Signal Processing
▪ Machine Learning for Signal Processing
▪ Multi-dimensional Signal Processing
▪ Multimedia Signal Processing
▪ New Applications
▪ Optical Signal Processing
For more topics, please visit http://ifsp.net/cfp.html
Let me tell you the submission instructions!
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
3). Paper Length
Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
4). Submission methods:
- via online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/ifsp2023
- via mailbox: email@example.com. The email subject should be named as "Submission-IFSP 2023-Full Paper/Abstract".
Contact us now!
Conference Secretary: Ms. Nora Zhang
Office Hour: 09:30--18:00, Monday to Friday (UTC+8 Time Zone)
See you in IFSP 2023 at Chongqing University, China!