MEPDaW 2022 : MEPDaW'22 - Managing the Evolution and Preservation of the Data Web
Call For Papers
** Aims of the Workshop **
This workshop aims at addressing challenges and issues on managing Knowledge Graph evolution and preservation by providing a forum for researchers and practitioners to discuss, exchange and disseminate their ideas and work, to network and cross-fertilise new ideas.
** Topics of Interest **
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to themes related to the evolution and preservation of Knowledge Graphs:
- Management and Governance of Evolution in Knowledge Graphs
Representation, maintenance of versions & changes (change representation and detection)
Efficient indexing and update of Knowledge Graphs
Synchronization of distributed versions
Federated Knowledge Graph governance
- Reasoning and Prediction over Evolving Knowledge Graphs
Techniques for extracting and predicting evolving patterns
Maintenance of explicit and implicit knowledge
Trend analysis of evolving knowledge graphs
Concept drift detection and prediction over knowledge graphs
- Visualization and Exploration of Evolving Knowledge Graphs
Visual summarization of evolving knowledge
User interfaces for exploring evolving knowledge graphs
Visualisation of quality in knowledge graphs
- Preservation of Evolving Knowledge Graphs
Preservation of context, provenance and background knowledge
Efficient and effective solutions for preserving evolving knowledge graphs
Models for representing provenance and evolution
- Quality of Evolving Knowledge Graphs
Change-detection based quality assessment and validation
Quality trends and prediction in evolving knowledge graphs
Hybrid approaches for knowledge graph curation
- Evaluation of Knowledge Graph Evolution
Benchmarks for managing, predicting, and curating evolution
Real-world applications of evolving knowledge graphs
Automatic and human-based techniques for evaluating evolving knowledge graph
** Submission Guidelines **
We envision four types of submissions covering the entire workshop topics spectrum:
- Research Papers (max 10 pages), presenting novel scientific research addressing topics of the workshop.
- Position & Demo papers (max 5 pages), encouraging papers describing significant work in progress, late breaking results or ideas of the domain, as well as functional systems relevant to the community.
- Industry & Use Case Presentations (max 5 pages), in which industry experts can present and discuss practical solutions, use case prototypes, best practices, etc. at any stage of implementation.
- Expression of Interest (max 2 pages), presenting a research topic, a work in progress, practical applications or needs, etc.
The proceedings of the workshops will be published in the CEUR-WS. Papers must be submitted in PDF according to the LLNCS format or in HTML. The PDF files must have all non-standard fonts embedded. Workshop submissions must be self-contained and in English.
All papers should be submitted to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mepdaw2022.
** Important Dates **
Submission: August 26th, 2022
Notification: September 30th, 2022
Camera-ready: October 13th, 2022
Presentation: October 23rd, 2022
All dates are given for 23:59 Anywhere on Earth.