UCC Workshop Proposals 2022 : Call for Workshop Porposals - IEEE/ACM Utility and Cloud Computing
Call For Papers
15th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2022)
Portland, Oregon, USA
Call for Workshop Proposals Submission
Workshop proposals and any inquiries should be sent by e-mail to the workshops chairs:
Luiz Bittencourt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nitin Auluck: email@example.com
Zichuan Xu: firstname.lastname@example.org
UCC is the premier IEEE/ACM conference covering all areas related to utility computing, cloud and edge computing services, and other forms of advanced distributed computing. UCC provides an international forum for leading researchers and practitioners in this fundamental and growing multidisciplinary area.
Proposals for workshops should be submitted in PDF format, must not exceed 2 pages in length and contain the following information.
1. Title and brief technical description of the workshop, specifying the goals and the technical issues that will be the focus of the workshop.
2. A brief description of why and to whom the workshop is of interest.
3. A list of related workshops or similar events held in the last 3 years, or to be held in 2022.
4. The names and contact information (web page, email address) of the proposed technical program committee. This international committee should consist of at least 10 people knowledgeable about the technical issues to be addressed and preferably not more than two members of the same institution. Ideally, there should also be two organizers from distinct institutions and countries.
5. A description of the qualifications of the organizers (who would be the Workshop Chairs) with respect to organizing this workshop. This can include papers published in the proposed topic area, previous workshop organization, and other relevant information.
Workshop Proposals Due: 30 May 2022
Notification of Acceptance: 10 June 2022
URL of Workshop: 25 June 2022
Camera-ready & Registration: 30 September, 2022
Workshops: December 2022
Note: Workshops may be approved and announced early based on the quality of the proposal.
We invite you to visit the Call for Workshops page at www.ucc-conference.org for more information about workshop chair responsibilities and additional details concerning the workshop proposals submission process.