CSHPC track - EMSS 2011 : Track on Cloud Simulation and High Performance Computing. EMSS 2011
Call For Papers
Call For Papers - Deadlines Extensions - Journal Special Issue
Cloud simulation and High performance computing
at the European Modeling & Simulation Symposium 2011
Chairs: (a) Prof. Lin Zhang, (b) Prof. Wenhui Fan
Affiliation: (a) Beihang University (Beijing, China) (b) Tsinghua University (China)
Contacts: (a) email@example.com, (b) firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Dates (Extended!)
Submissions of Extended Abstracts (Extended): May 20, 2011
Notification of acceptance: June 20, 2011
Early Registration: July 20, 2011
Final Camera-Ready Submission: July 20, 2011
Journal Special Issue
Best Papers will be selected and published in a Special issue of the International Journal of Simulation and Process Modeling
The aim of the session is to present papers that integrate cloud computing, high performance computing and simulation technologies to improve efficiency, lower cost and reduce time of simulation for complex systems.
Topics include, but are not limited to the following areas:
· Cloud Simulation architecture
· Resources modeling in Cloud Simulation
· High efficient resources management in Cloud Simulation
· Cloud Computing based methodology for large-scale and complex system simulation
· Virtualization-based technology for high performance simulation
· Service oriented/Grid based simulation resources management
· Semantics based technology for automatic and intelligent simulation
· Dynamic collaboration technology for simulation federations in Cloud Simulation
· Ubiquitous interactive simulation environment for end-users
· High reliability and fault tolerance in Cloud Simulation
· Cloud Simulation platform and system development
· Visualization and human-machine interactive technology in Cloud Simulation
· High performance simulation applications
· Parallel computing and intelligent optimization methods
· Case study
Extended abstracts (minimum 2 pages), full draft papers or other proposals should be submitted for the review process through the submission section by May 20, 2011.
The extended abstract or the full draft paper must contain title, authors, affiliations, addresses, main body and references.
Each extended abstract or full draft paper will be reviewed by at least two members of the International Program Committee taking into consideration scientific quality, originality and relevance. Only original papers, written in English will be accepted.
The extended abstract or the full draft paper should be prepared by following the final paper formatting. However any type of paper formatting can be accepted for the first submission.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Notification of acceptance will be sent by June 20, 2011.
CAMERA READY PAPER SUBMISSION
The International Program Committee will accept two types of camera ready papers: extended paper (10 pages, 2 columns); regular paper (6 pages, 2 columns) both for regular and special sessions.
The camera ready paper must adhere to the conference template. The .dot file contains the complete instructions for preparing a camera ready copy for the Proceedings. The final version of the paper must be a PDF file.
Your camera ready paper (extended paper or regular paper) in PDF format must be submitted by using the submission section before July 20, 2011.
The page limit for manuscripts is ten (10) pages (included in the author registration fee). Additional pages will require an additional fee.
If your work must be cleared or approved before publication by your institution, company, or governmental agency, please be sure that process will be completed by the due date above or we will not be able to include it in the CD Conference Proceedings.