ESCTAIC 2011 : 22nd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Computing and Technology in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
Call For Papers
Dear Friends of ESCTAIC:
We are very happy to inform you, that the call for papers for the 22nd meeting of the European Society for Computing & Technology in Anesthesia & Intensive Care (http://www.esctaic.org), which will be held between the 12th and 15th of October 2011 at the University Hospital Erlangen, Germany, is now available at http://congress.esctaic.org
This year's conference is under the motto "From Vision to Product"
ESCTAIC aims at streamlining the patient treatment processes in ER, OR and ICU through innovative technological and computing solutions. Within this context contributions are very welcomed, but not limited, to this year's special topics:
* Medical devices, Standards and Regulations
* Decision & Process Support
* Telemonitoring & Teletherapy
* Physiological Models and Decision Theory
* Pharmacokinetics and –dynamics
* Simulation & e-Learning
* Learning the learner or teaching the teacher
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Proceedings and the Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing (JCMC) by Springer Publishers. In addition, selected authors will be invited to write up their work for full papers in a special ESCTAIC issue of the same journal.
* Accepted language: English
* Accepted fonts: "Times" or "Times New Roman" size 12
* Spacing between lines: 12-14
* Spacing between paragraphs: 15-18
* Maximum length: two A4 pages
* Authors: not more than 6 names, first author underlined
* Institution: full name, city, country
* Structure: Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, References
* Charts and graphs: only black and white (must fit into the A4 pages)
Deadline for acceptance: 15th of June 2011 Abstract submission and participant registration will be through the conference tool linked at http://congress.esctaic.org.
CME accreditation is being applied for from several countries. Please see the web site where further details will be given as accreditation is received.
Please make this information available to as many interested scientists, clinicians and engineers in the field of anesthesia and intensive care as possible - we would be extremely happy to welcome you and your colleagues in Erlangen 2011!
With the very best wishes,
Christian Jeleazcov & Martin Sedlmayr
Stephen Rees, Ab van Dusseldorp, Lutz Krummreich ESCTAIC Executive Committee