MicDAT 2022 : 4th International Conference on Microelectronic Devices and Technologies
Call For Papers
About the Event
The conference is the fourth of a series of annual International Conferences on Microelectronic Devices and Technologies (MicDAT) held in Barcelona (Spain), 2018, in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), 2019, and in virtual format in 2020, organized by IFSA.
The MicDAT' 2022 conference is intended to create awareness of the huge potential of modern microelectronic technologies and to improve understanding on the recent challenges in a wide range of applications. The many different technological bases for the fabrication of microelectronic devices, SoC, SiP, MEMS and NEMS will be outlined in this 3-day conference.
A number of recognized experts from both: academy and industry in the field of microelectronic design will be invited to give their view in selected application areas. Featuring strong participation of industry and academia, the MicDAT' 2022 conference will provide an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and present latest advancements in these areas.
The aim of MicDAT series of conference is to provide an annual world forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in microelectronics, and bring together leading international researchers, engineers and practitioners interested on any of the microelectronics related technologies. The conference will offer plenary and invited talks, contributed oral and poster presentations, special sessions, tutorials, and exhibitions of commercial products. Social and cultural events will also take place to foster networking among the participants in a friendly manner. The conference is coordinated with the IFSA series of conferences, which deal with physics and engineering.
You are welcome to submit a 2-page extended abstract including illustrations and list of references according to the following topics of interest (but not limited):
• Analog, digital, mixed, and RF circuits and related design methodologies
• Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC)
• Voltage-to-Frequency Converts (VFC)
• Frequency-to-Digital Converters (FDC)
• Time-to-Digital Converters (TDC)
• Semiconductor Devices: physics and technology
• Circuit Theory and Applications
• Active and Passive Electronic Components
• Logic, architectural, and system level synthesis
• Nonlinear circuits
• Microprocessors, microcontrollers and DSPs
• Testing, design for testability, built-in self-test
• Area, power, and thermal analysis and design
• Mixed-domain simulation and design
• Embedded systems, low-power designs
• VLSI Circuit and Systems design
• Non-von Neumann computing and related technologies and circuits
• Design and test of high complexity systems integration
• SoC, MPSoC, NoC, SIP, and NIP design and test
• Process technologies, CMOS, BJT, BiCMOS, GaAs
• 3-D integration design and analysis
• Emerging device technologies and circuits, such as FinFETs, SETs, spintronics,
SFQ, MTJ, etc.
• Design for Manufacturability/Technology Optimization/Yield & Quality
• Microelectronics processing and materials
• Semiconductor processing
• Modern electronics materials
• Solid-state electronics
• Quantum electronics
• Thin solid films
• Nanoprocessing, nanotechnology and nanofabrication
• Nanoelectronics and Spintronics
• Flexible and stretchable electronics
• MEMS, MOEMS and NEMS
• Computer-Aided Design (CAD) of Integrated Circuits
• Hardware/software co-design
• Algorithms, methods and tools for modeling, simulation, synthesis and verification of ICs
• Electronic materials science and technology
• Electronics Cooling and Thermal Control
• Organic electronic materials and devices
• Microelectronics reliability and qualification
• Assembly and Packaging
• Keynote and invited presentations
• Regular papers
• Special Sessions
• Industrial presentations
• Virtual Sessions in Zoom
Special Session on 3D Heterogeneous Integrated Microsystem Technology:
Microsystems have a wide range of applications in electronics. There are many interdisciplinary scientific problems that need to be solved, including multiphysics problem, 3D heterogeneous integrated process, reliability, and sensitivity. This special session seeks to focus on 3D heterogeneous integrated microsystem technology.
Keywords: Microsystems, 3D, Heterogeneous integration, Modeling and simulation, Reliability, Artificial intelligence
Prof., Dr. Guangbao Shan,
School of Microelectronics,
Xidian University, China
For Special Sessions Organizers:
Authors are welcome to organize and manage special sessions during the conference. Each session will contain 4-6 papers in a related field as specified above or proposed by a session organizer.
Session organizers will get:
• Certificate of Appreciation
• Free Registration for the Event
• Special Publishing Theme within Conference Proceedings
• Free article and book chapter post conference publications in appropriate open access
journals and ‘Advances in Microelectronics: Reviews’, Book Series, Vol. 3.
Publications (one event three different publications !):
1) All registered abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings (USB flash drive edition of published Proceedings with the ISBN), distributed during the conference and submitted for indexing to the Web of Science. The previous MicDAT Conference Proceedings are indexed by the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), Web of Science by Clarivate Analytics (formerly known as Thomson Reuters).
2) Authors will be invited to select an appropriate open access journals for publication full-page extended papers in Sensors & Transducers (ISSN 2306-8515, e-ISSN 1726-5479) for free of charge, or in MDPI Micromachines (ISSN 2072-666X) and MDPI Journal of Low Power Electronics and Applications (ISSN 2079-9268) for a special discount for MicDAT' 2022 presenters.
3) The limited number of full-page papers published in the journal will be selected by the Editorial Board to extend for book chapters for the open access Book Series on 'Advances in Microelectronics: Reviews', Vol. 3. This open access Book Series is indexed in Book Citation Index (Wed of Science) by Clarivate Analytics.
Prof., Dr. Sergey Y. Yurish,
MicDAT' 2022 Conference Chairman,
E-mail: micdat (at) sensorsportal (dot) com