Data and Smart Cities, SCS 2022 : CFP for the Upcoming Special Issue on Data and Smart Cities, Journal of Smart Cities and Society
Call For Papers
We would like to invite you to contribute to the Special Issue: Data and Smart Cities (Submission deadline: 31st of May 2022), Journal of Smart Cities and Society.
The planned special issue of the Journal of Smart Cities and Society aims to discuss the latest scientific results and practical use cases, identify the opportunities and challenges of novel best methods and practices for data aspects of smart cities.
Potential topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Data management and infrastructures in the smart cities
- Data acquisition, pre-processing, and storage in the smart cities
- IoT solutions and developments in smart cities
- Crowdsourcing and Mobile computing
- Data security and privacy perspectives
- Data processing and analytics for the smart cities
- Batch and stream data processing
- Frameworks and platforms for data analysis
- Context- and situation-awareness
- Context modelling, reasoning, decision-making in the smart cities
- Real-world applications, use cases, and experiments in the smart cities
- Smart City Data Visualization, Augmented and Virtual reality
- Manuscript submission: May 31, 2022
- First notification to authors: August 31, 2022
- Final submission (production): December 1, 2022
- Manuscript publication (expected): March 1,2023
Notes for Authors:
Contributions must be at least 12 pages in length. Submitted manuscripts should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. Conference papers may be submitted if the paper has been rewritten and expanded to at least 30% (proofs to be included in the cover letter) and, if appropriate, written permissions must have been obtained from any copyright holders of the original paper. Authors are requested to submit their paper through the journal's online submission system and please select the special issue on “Data and Smart Cities.”
Looking forward to your contributions!