Femto Workshop 2011 : 4th International Workshop on Femtocells
Call For Papers
Call For Papers: The 4th International Workshop on Femtocells.
Wednesday 22nd June 2011, Room S-1.27, King’s Building, King’s College London, Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK
Aims and scope:
The 4th International workshop on femtocells is aimed at providing a chance for communicating between both industry and academia at a very low cost. During previous editions, attendances were from both industry and academia. This workshop only accepts novel and previously unpublished research papers. Guest speakers will give oral presentations. Accepted papers will be presented at the workshop using poster format. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of the paper from the workshop proceedings. Papers selected for poster presentation will be included in IEEE digital library.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Modeling, simulation and key performance indicators for femtocell networks
- Self-configuration, self-optimization and self-healing
- Restricted access, open-access, and restricted access
- Coexistence between macrocell and femtocell networks
- Interference analysis, avoidance, and mitigation
- Time synchronization
- Cognitive femtocell networks
- Cooperative femtocell networks
- Power saving mechanisms
- Back-hauling issues
- Femtocell deployments and markets
EDAS Conference Management System will handle paper submission. Please use your existing EDAS account if you have one. You can easily open an EDAS account if you do not have one. See http://www.Edas.info. The submission is now open. Papers should be in English, not exceeding 6 doublecolumn pages. Authors should use the relevant IEEE template, ensuring an IEEExplorecompatible PDF format.
More information: http /www.wireless-advanced2011.org/
- Gunther Auer, DOCOMO Euro-Labs, Germany,
- Sergio Barbarossa, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Italy,
- Emilio Calvanese, CEA-LETI, France,
- Tony Q.S. Quek, Institute for Infocomm Research, Singapore,
- Alberto Rabbachin, JRC, Italy,
- Iana Siomina, Ericsson, Sweeden,
- Neil Wiffen, Red Banana, UK.
More to come.
Paper submission: April 29th, 2011
Acceptance Notification: May 27th, 2011
Registration deadline: June 1st, 2011
Final manuscript due: June 8th, 2011
Xiaoli Chu, King’s College London
David López-Pérez, King’s College London
Guillaume de la Roche, University of Bedfordshire
Jie Zhang, University of Sheffield