ICFST 2022 : 2022 6th International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2022)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2022 6th International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies
Abbreviation: ICFST 2022
*2022 6th International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies*
November 18-20, 2022 ▪ Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, China
2022 6th International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2022) will be held in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, China during November 18-20, 2022. The aim of ICFST 2022 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Frontiers of Sensors Technologies. This year, ICFST 2022 is hosted by Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, China and technical supported by University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
After a careful reviewing process, accepted papers with registration and presentation will be published into Journal of Physics: Conference Series (doi:10.1088/issn.1742-6596 ; Online ISSN: 1742-6596 / Print ISSN: 1742-6588), which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex and Scopus after the conference.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
▷Acoustic Wave Chemicals Sensors ▷Human Activity Monitoring ▷Photodiodes & Photodetectors Based Sensors ▷Actuator & Energy Harvester ▷Imaging Sensors▷Physical Biosensors ▷Advanced Materials or Architectures for Chemical Sensing ▷Immunosensors ▷Physical Sensor System ▷Application and Energy Management▷Inertial Sensor System ▷Physical Sensors ▷Applications in Agriculture and the Environment ▷Magnetic Sensors ▷Pressure & Strain Sensors ▷Biochemical and Gas Sensing Applications ▷Mechanical Sensors ▷Printed and Flexible Chemical Sensors ▷Biological & Chemical Sensors ▷Mechanical, Magnetic and Physical ▷Sensing Applications ▷Biosensors ▷Metal Oxide Gas Sensors ▷Sensor Application ▷Cell-based Biosensors ▷Methods/Characterization/Systems ▷Sensor Modeling & Characterization etc.
For more topics, please visit: http://www.icfst.org/cfp.html
- English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
- Abstract (200-400 words) submission is adequate for presentation only at ICFST 2022; If you consider publication as well as presentation, please submit Full Paper.
- One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 10 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. When full paper exceeds 10 pages, additional fee will be charged for extra pages.
By online submission system: https://www.morressier.com/call-for-papers/6274fa67a57e8600132c24d5 (An account is needed, if you don't have one, please register first.)
For more deatils about submission, please click: http://www.icfst.org/sub.html
Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, China
Add: No. 666, Changhui Road, Dantu District, Zhenjiang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Day 1-Friday-November 18, 2022
▪ 10:00 - 17:00 | Onsite Registration & Conference Materials Collection
▪ 14:00 - 17:00 | Committee Conference
▪ 13:00 - 18:00 | Campus Tour
Day 2-Saturday-November 19, 2022
▪ 09:00 - 12:00 | Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speeches
▪ 13:30 - 18:00 | Parallel Sessions & Poster Sessions
▪ 18:00 - 20:00 | Awards Ceremony & Banquet
Day 3-Sunday-November 20, 2022
▪ 09:00 - 12:00 | Parallel Sessions
▪ 14:00 - 16:00 | Academic Visit
Conference secretary: Miss Joie Wu
YouTube: Conference about Computer
Office Hour: Monday-Friday, 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8)