VSIP--Ei and Scopus 2022 : 2022 4th International Conference on Video, Signal and Image Processing (VSIP 2022)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Call For Papers
Full name: 2022 4th International Conference on Video, Signal and Image Processing (VSIP 2022)--Ei Compendex, Scopus
Abbreviation: VSIP 2022
2022 4th International Conference on Video, Signal and Image Processing (VSIP 2022)
November 25-27, 2022 ▪ East China Normal University, China
2022 4th International Conference on Video, Signal and Image Processing (VSIP 2022) will be held in Shanghai, China during November 25-27, 2022. VSIP 2022 solicits contributions worldwide that illustrate research results, projects, surveys and industrial experiences in related fields of Video, Signal and Image Processing.
VSIP 2022 is sponsored by East China Normal University, China, co-sponsored by Shanghai Key Laboratory of Multidimensional Information Processing, China; assisted by Huazhong Agricultural University, China, Edge Hill University, UK and Chubu University, Japan; scholarly supported by Shandong University, China and Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan.
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee, and accepted papers of VSIP 2022 after proper registration and presentation will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
Previous proceedings have been archived in ACM Digital Library and indexed by Ei Compendex & Scopus.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
▷Video Processing: ♢360 Degree Peer to Peer Live Streaming ♢3D Video ♢Attacks on Video Surveillance Vulnerabilities ♢Collaboration of Multi-View Videos ♢Content-Based Video Retrieval ♢Mosaicking ♢Motion Assessment and Also Compensation ♢Motion-Based Tracking ♢Multimedia Indexing and Also Retrieval; ▷Signal Processing: ♢Adaptive Filtering & Signal Processing ♢Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks ♢Analog and Mixed Signal Processing ♢Applications of Signal Processing ♢Array Signal Processing ♢Audio and Electroacoustics ♢Audio/Speech Processing and Coding ♢Bioimaging and Signal Processing ♢Biometrics & Authentification; ▷Image Processing: ♢Biomedical and Biological Image Processing ♢Biometrics, Forensics, and Security ♢Color, Multispectral, and Hyperspectral Imaging ♢Compression, Coding, and Transmission ♢Computational Imaging ♢Deep Learning for Images ♢Detection, Recognition, and Classification ♢Document Analysis and Processing etc.
For more topics, please visit: http://vsip.net/cfp.html
- English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
- Abstract (200-400 words) submission is adequate for presentation only at VSIP 2022; If you consider publication as well as presentation, please submit Full Paper.
- One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 10 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. When full paper exceeds 10 pages, additional fee will be charged for extra pages.
- By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/vsip2022
- Submit to email@example.com as attachment. The email subject should be named as "Submission-VSIP 2022-Full Paper/ Abstract".
East China Normal University (Minhang Campus)
Add: 500 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, China
Day 1-Friday-November 25, 2022
▪ 10:00 - 18:00 | Sign in and Material Collection
▪ 14:00 - 17:00 | Committee Conference
▪ 14:00 - 16:00 | Campus Tour
Day 2-Saturday-November 26, 2022
▪ 09:00 - 12:00 | Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speeches
▪ 13:30 - 18:00 | Invited Speeches & Technical Sessions
▪ 18:00 - 20:30 | Awards Ceremony & Banquet
Day 3-Sunday-November 27, 2022
▪ 09:00 - 12:00 | Invited Speeches & Technical Sessions
▪ 14:00 - 19:00 | Shanghai City Tour
Conference secretary: Miss Joie Wu
YouTube: Conference about Computer
Office Hour: Monday-Friday, 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8)