ACM VSIP 2022 : ACM--2022 4th International Conference on Video, Signal and Image Processing (VSIP 2022)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2022 4th International Conference on Video, Signal and Image Processing
Abbreviation: VSIP 2022
*2022 4th International Conference on Video, Signal and Image Processing*
November 25-27, 2022 ▪ East China Normal University, China
2022 4th International Conference on Video, Signal and Image Processing (VSIP 2022) will be held in Shanghai, China during November 25-27, 2022. VSIP 2022 solicits contributions worldwide that illustrate research results, projects, surveys and industrial experiences in related fields of Video, Signal and Image Processing.
VSIP 2022 is sponsored by East China Normal University, China, co-sponsored by Shanghai Key Laboratory of Multidimensional Information Processing, China; assisted by Huazhong Agricultural University, China, Edge Hill University, UK and Chubu University, Japan; scholarly supported by Shandong University, China.
Prof. Yongqi Xue, Shanghai Institute of Technical Physics of the Chinese Academy of Science, China
Prof. Junhao Chu, East China Normal University, China
Prof. Pengfei Shi, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
Conference General Chairs
Prof. Qingli Li, East China Normal University, China
Prof. Yonghuai Liu, Edge Hill University, UK
Prof. Dahong Qian, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
Prof. Yuji Iwahori, Chubu University, Japan
Prof. Yan Wang, East China Normal University, China
Prof. Ying Wen, East China Normal University, China
Prof. Emanuele Trucco, University of Dundee, UK
Prof. Wei Li, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Prof. Ran Song, Shandong University, China
Prof. Mrinal Mandal, University of Alberta, Canada
Prof. Guoping Qiu, University of Nottingham, UK
Assoc. Prof. Ruifang Zhai, Huazhong Agricultural University, China
Assoc. Prof. Aili Wang, Harbin University of Science and Technology, China
Prof. Weisi Lin (IEEE, IET Fellow), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Prof. Jean-Luc DUGELAY (IEEE Fellow), EURECOM, France
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Md. Kafiul Islam, Independent University, Bangladesh
Asst. Prof. Ahmed A. Abd El-Latif, Menoufia University, Egypt
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee, and accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9782-7), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
All the previous proceedings have been archived in ACM Digital Library and indexed by Ei Compendex & Scopus.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
▷Video Processing: ♢360 Degree Peer to Peer Live Streaming ♢3D Video ♢Attacks on Video Surveillance Vulnerabilities ♢Collaboration of Multi-View Videos ♢Content-Based Video Retrieval ♢Mosaicking ♢Motion Assessment and Also Compensation ♢Motion-Based Tracking ♢Multimedia Indexing and Also Retrieval; ▷Signal Processing: ♢Adaptive Filtering & Signal Processing ♢Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks ♢Analog and Mixed Signal Processing ♢Applications of Signal Processing ♢Array Signal Processing ♢Audio and Electroacoustics ♢Audio/Speech Processing and Coding ♢Bioimaging and Signal Processing ♢Biometrics & Authentification; ▷Image Processing: ♢Biomedical and Biological Image Processing ♢Biometrics, Forensics, and Security ♢Color, Multispectral, and Hyperspectral Imaging ♢Compression, Coding, and Transmission ♢Computational Imaging ♢Deep Learning for Images ♢Detection, Recognition, and Classification ♢Document Analysis and Processing etc.
For more topics, please visit: http://vsip.net/cfp.html
- English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
- Abstract (200-400 words) submission is adequate for presentation only at VSIP 2022; If you consider publication as well as presentation, please submit Full Paper.
- One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 10 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. When full paper exceeds 10 pages, additional fee will be charged for extra pages.
- By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/vsip2022
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment. The email subject should be named as "Submission-VSIP 2022-Full Paper/ Abstract".
East China Normal University (Minhang Campus)
Add: 500 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, China
Day 1-Friday-November 25, 2022
▪ 10:00 - 18:00 | Sign in and Material Collection
▪ 14:00 - 17:00 | Committee Conference
▪ 14:00 - 16:00 | Campus Tour
Day 2-Saturday-November 26, 2022
▪ 09:00 - 12:00 | Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speeches
▪ 13:30 - 18:00 | Invited Speeches & Technical Sessions
▪ 18:00 - 20:30 | Awards Ceremony & Banquet
Day 3-Sunday-November 27, 2022
▪ 09:00 - 12:00 | Invited Speeches & Technical Sessions
▪ 14:00 - 19:00 | Shanghai City Tour
Conference secretary: Miss Joie Wu
YouTube: Conference about Computer
Office Hour: Monday-Friday, 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8)