SCOPUS - AETiC SI - PCSNA 2022 : AETiC Special Issue on “Parallel Computing in Smart Networking Applications”
Call For Papers
AETiC Special Issue on “Parallel Computing in Smart Networking Applications”
Special Issue Editors:
Prof. Meng Joo Er (Dalian Maritime University, China)
Dr Juan V. Capella Hernandez (Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain)
Prof. Adamu M. Zungeru (Botswana Int. University of Sci. & Tech., Botswana)
Prof. Guoqi Xie (Hunan University, China)
Special Issue Aims and Scopes:
Parallel computing refers to the process of breaking down larger problems into smaller, independent, often similar parts that can be executed simultaneously by multiple processors communicating via shared memory, the results of which are combined upon completion as part of an overall algorithm.
It is well-explored that the machine-to-machine communications can be secured with the help of cyber security tools and the historical communication information. However, it is highly challenging to ensure trust and security for the interaction between humans and automated systems, due to varied human factors. Integration of these new potential technologies and applications is highly beneficial in several aspects; however crucial challenges come into picture. The major challenge is the maintenance of large volume of digital content with restricted storage and processing capabilities of the smart devices. Furthermore, computerized systems and automation from isolated intelligence systems may also need media to connect and thus, faces challenge in building mutual trust through the parallel computing.
Potential topics included, but not limited:
• Parallel computing for data provenance
• Information security challenges in digital computing environments
• Parallel computing in Web of Things environments
• Parallel computing in blockchain for future smart digital media
• Artificial intelligence such as adversarial machine learning
• Parallel computing in efficient and intelligent industrial internet of health things
• Parallel computing with artificial intelligence for sensor network
• Networking architectures and protocols for smart city systems
• Parallel programming models for secure communication between internet of things dependent fog/edge computing networks
• Parallel computing in heterogeneous smart environments
• Parallel computing in smart city network architecture for management applications in internet of everything environments, etc.
Submission Deadline: 30th April 2022
Review Notification: Continuous process
Publication Date: 15th July 2022 (tentative)
Authors can submit Full papers, with a length between eight to eighteen pages, using AETiC’s Submission and Review Platform (http://theiaer.org/ojs/index.php/aetic/index). While submitting, authors need to select “Special Issue on PCSNA” as the section to indicate the submission is for this special issue. Please make sure that the manuscript has been prepared using AETiC MS Word Template (http://aetic.theiaer.org/AETiC_Template.docx) and it adheres to the author guidelines (http://aetic.theiaer.org/instructions.htm). Additionally, authors may refer to the detailed instructions (http://aetic.theiaer.org/Instructions.pdf) on preparing the manuscript.
If you require any further assistance or information, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
Very best Regards
AETiC — Editorial Office
Annals of Emerging Technologies in Computing (AETiC)
International Association for Educators and Researchers (IAER)
160 City Road