PRO-VE 2022 : 23rd IFIP/SOCOLNET Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises
Conference Series : Working Conference on Virtual Enterprises
Call For Papers
Main theme: Collaborative Networks in Digitalization and Society 5.0
The term “digitalization” represents a major ongoing transformation in industry and services where the adoption and integration of a large variety of novel information and communication technologies leads to more efficient, flexible, agile and sustainable systems. Digitalization became one of the key aspects of Industry 4.0. Current trends towards Industry 5.0 introduce a complementary view, targeting a sustainable, human-centric, and resilient industry. The notion of Society 5.0 represents an even more comprehensive strategy on science, technology and innovation aiming a people-centric super-smart society.
As demonstrated in recent editions of PRO-VE, collaborative networks play a central role in these transformative processes. In fact, such ambitious goals can only be achieved through collaboration among multiple stakeholders, collaboration among intelligent / autonomous systems, and collaboration among human and systems.
PRO-VE 2022 aims to be a forum for sharing and discussing current developments and experiences regarding the role of collaborative networks in digitalization as well as identifying and discussing challenges ahead towards a collaborative Society 5.0.
Contributions are invited from multiple and diverse disciplines both as Engineering, Managerial and Socio-Human sciences: industrial engineering, computer science, manufacturing, organization science, logistics, management, and social sciences, among others. This wide array of disciplines will allow to fuel both the interdisciplinary nature of the research and development on Collaborative Networks, as well as the multidisciplinary sharing spirit of the PRO-VE Working Conferences.
- AI and digital transformation for collaborative systems
- Distributed cognition in collaborative systems
- Collaborative, resilient, and sustainable business models and production systems
- Collaborative business ecosystems
- Cyber-physical systems and their applications in CNs
- Value creation and impact of collaborative networks
- Smart collaborative logistics and transportation networks
- Human-machine collaboration
- Hybridization of collaboration – organizations, people, machines, systems
- Agility, resilience, and sustainability of networked organizations
- Human-centric and resilient collaborative systems
- Industry 5.0, Agriculture 5.0, Healthcare 5.0, and Society 5.0
- Ethics, security, and trust
- Collaborative digital innovation hubs
- Applications and case studies in multiple fields:
* Collaborative manufacturing and factories of the future
* e-Health and care
* Food, agribusiness, agriculture 4.0
* Crisis and disaster management
* Digital supply chains
* Collaborative e-government
* Mobility networks
* Urban logistics and smart cities
* Collaborative energy systems