ICETM 2022 : ACM--2022 5th International Conference on Education Technology Management (ICETM 2022)
Call For Papers
Full name: 2022 5th International Conference on Education Technology Management
Abbreviation: ICETM 2022
2022 5th International Conference on Education Technology Management (ICETM 2022)
Conference Date: December 16-18, 2022
Confernece Venue: University of Lincoln, UK
Conference Website: http://www.icetm.org/index.html
Hosted by: University of Lincoln, UK
Conference Publication: ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9802-2), Ei Compendex and Scopus
Welcome to ICETM 2022!
International Conference on Education Technology Management (ICETM) was launched in 2018, with aims to be the premier international forum for Education Technology Management focused researchers, practitioners and industry specialists to present and discuss the latest accomplishments, challenges, and future directions. 2022 5th International Conference on Education Technology Management (ICETM 2022) will be held at University of Lincoln, UK during December 16-18, 2022. The conference has added online attendance / presentation for participants in case of you cannot attend the conference because of the COVID-19.
What is our publication?
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee and reviewers, and accepted papers of ICETM 2022 after registration and presentation will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9802-2), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
* ICETM 2018-ICETM 2021 Proceedings have been indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
Our topics include:
▪ Computer Education for Graduates
▪ Computer Education for Undergraduates
▪ Distance Education for Computers
▪ e-Health Technologies
▪ Emerging Technologies
▪ Environmental Technology Management
▪ Global Production Network
▪ Green Technologies
▪ Human Resource Management
▪ Industrial and Manufacturing System Technologies
▪ Information and Communication Technology Management
▪ Innovation and Management of Renewable Resources
▪ Innovation Policy and Management
▪ Intellectual Property Right and Patent
▪ IT Management: e-Government, Health Informatics, e-Commerce
▪ Knowledge Management
▪ Life-long Education
▪ Management of Innovation and Technology
▪ Management of Nuclear / Energy Technologies
▪ Management of Technology Education and Research
▪ Management of Technology for the Knowledge Economy
▪ Management of Technology in Developing Countries
▪ Managing IT and E-Commerce
▪ National and Regional Systems of Innovation
▪ New Product / Service Development
▪ Process Innovation
For more topics, please visit http://www.icetm.org/cfp.html
Let me tell you the submission instructions!
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
3). Paper Length
Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
4). Submission methods:
- via online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icetm2022
- via mailbox: email@example.com. The email subject should be named as "Submission-ICETM 2022-Full Paper/ Abstract".
0ur schedule at a glance.
December 16, 2022 10:00 - 17:00 Onsite Registration & Materials Collection
December 16, 2022 14:00 - 17:00 Campus Tour
December 17, 2022 09:00 - 12:00 Opening Remark & Keynote Speeches
December 17, 2022 12:00 - 13:30 Lunch
December 17, 2022 13:30 - 18:00 Oral Sessions & Poster Sessions
December 17, 2022 18:30 - 20:00 Award Ceremony & Dinner Banquet
December 18, 2022 09:00 - 11:00 Invited Speeches & Oral Sessions
December 18, 2022 13:00 - 18:00 City Tour
Contact us now!
Conference Secretary: Ms. Nora Zhang
Office Hour: 09:30--18:00, Monday to Friday (UTC+8 Time Zone)
See you in ICETM 2022 at University of Lincoln, UK!