B2C 2022 : Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Congress
Call For Papers
About the Event.
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are now topics of substantial impact that society needs to contemplate, exploit and adopt.
The inaugural Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Congress (B2C' 2022) aims to provide a forum for researchers, scientists, engineers, and students from both the industry and the academia to present their latest research findings, advances and innovations on blockchain technologies as well as to helps decision-makers, technologists, and developers understand the value of blockchain to their businesses regardless of industry.
It will feature keynotes, tutorials, peer-reviewed technical paper presentations, posters, demos and exhibitions from world-leading companies, startups, solution vendors, research institutes, open-source projects, and academia. The congress will be also the forum for exchange of the latest innovation results, regulations, policies, standards, and applications in this exciting and challenging area.
Unlike existing, narrowly focused technical conferences and commercial trade events, the congress will cover all technical and social aspects of blockchain and cryptocurrency. In addition, startups, working in this area will be able to present their pitch decks to investors during the event.
The inauguration B2C' 2022 is organized and sponsored by IFSA - the non-profit professional association serving for industry and academy more than 20 years, together with media partners IFSA Publishing and Eco IFSA (Barcelona, Spain).
Topics of Interest include but not limited to:
* Blockchain theories and applications
* Blockchain based protocols and algorithms
* Smart contracts and distributed ledgers
* Distributed consensus and fault tolerance mechanisms
* Peer-to-peer networks
* Cryptography techniques
* Security and privacy surrounding blockchain technology
* Cryptocurrency protocols
* Digital currencies
* Exchanges, trading and mining
* Financial analysis and risk management with cryptocurrencies
* FinTech and DeFi
* Web 3.0
* Fraud detection and financial crime prevention
* Legal, ethical and societal aspects of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
* New business models
Authors are welcome to organize and manage special sessions during the conference. Each session should contains 4-6 papers in a related field as specified above or proposed by a session organizer.
Session organizers will get:
* Certificate of Appreciation
* Free Registration for the Event
* Free book chapter publication in the ‘Advances in Blockchain & Cryptocurrency’, Open Access Book Series, Vol. 1, which will be published by IFSA Publishing, S.L. (Barcelona, Spain) in 2023.
One event - three different publications !
* Conference Proceedings
* Extend Papers in Open Access Journal
* Book Chapters in Open Access Book Series