ADMA 2022 : 18th International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications
Call For Papers
2022 International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications
Call for Papers
The year 2022 marks the 18th anniversary of the International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA'22), which will be held in Brisbane, Australia, 28th November - 30th November 2022. It is our great pleasure to invite you to contribute papers and participate in this premier annual event on research and applications of data mining.
The conference aims at bringing together the experts on data mining from around the world and providing a leading international forum for the dissemination of original research findings in data mining, spanning applications, algorithms, software and systems, as well as different applied disciplines with potential in data mining, such as smartphone and social network mining, biomedical science and green computing. ADMA'22 will promote the same close interaction and collaboration among practitioners and researchers. Published papers will go through a full peer-review process.
We invite authors to submit papers on topics of data mining and applications
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
• Data Mining Theory:
• Data mining foundations
• Grand challenges of data mining;
• Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms
• Mining on data streams
• Graph mining
• Spatial data mining
• Text, video, multimedia data mining
• Web mining; High performance data mining algorithms
• Correlation mining
• Benchmarking and evaluations
• Interactive data mining
• Data-mining-ready structures and pre-processing
• Data mining visualization
• Information hiding in data mining
• Security and privacy issues
• Competitive analysis of mining algorithms
• Internet of Things mining
• Personalization and recommendation systems
• Deep Learning with small samples of Web Data
• Data Mining Applications
• Big data
• Web of Things
• Grid computing
• DNA sequencing, genomics, and biometrics
• Image interpretations
• E-commerce and Web services
• Health informatics
• Disaster prediction
• Remote monitoring
• Financial market analysis
• Online filtering
• Application of Data Mining in Education
• Social network data mining
• Smartphone data mining
• Database administration, indexing, performance tuning
• Green computing data mining
• Smart Nation applications
• Full paper submission: Extended to 15th July 2022.
• Acceptance Notification: Extended to 15th August 2022.
• Camera Ready: Auguster 15th, 2022
• Conference Date: November 28th-30th, 2022
• The paper should be in English and contain unpublished contributions to the data mining and related fields.
• The paper should not exceed 15 pages in LNAI (Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) format.
• Manuscripts must be prepared in accordance with the LNAI format.
• For the template and details on the LNCS style, see Springer's Author Instructions
• Submissions are reviewed in a single-blind manner.