SysSafeSec_Info 2022 : Systems Safety & Security - Challenges and Trends - Information (MDPI) Special Issue
Call For Papers
We are announcing the Information (MDPI) Special Issue on Systems Safety and Security - Challenges and Trends. This Special Issue intends to include high-quality papers on system safety and security—two topics of growing importance in the global political, military and economic context.
We invite all the researchers to submit their valuable contributions to increasing the security and safety of the systems that are vital components of critical infrastructures, such as energy production and distribution, water and wastewater management, defense, healthcare providers, transportation systems, and communications.
Information (MDPI) ISSN: 2078-2489 is an open-access journal with good visibility and rapid publication.
The journal is indexed within Scopus, ESCI (Web of Science), EI Compendex, and dblp.
We warmly invite researchers to submit their contributions to this Special Issue.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- System security and safety;
- Industrial control system resilience;
- Formal methods for security;
- Data security and privacy in critical systems;
- Physical and logical access control;
- Biometric identification of persons;
- Malware detection, modeling, and analysis methods;
- Security assessment, pen testing, vulnerability evaluation;
- Wireless sensor networks security;
- Artificial intelligence used in the field of safety and security;
- Industrial control system security;
- Asset tracking, monitoring, and surveillance solutions;
- Blockchain and Machine Learning (ML) applications in safety and security;
- Advanced encryption techniques.
Complete details about the Special Issue and submissions are available on https://bit.ly/InfoSysSafeSec.
Dr. Emil Pricop, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti, Romania
Dr. Grigore Stamatescu, Politehnica University, Bucharest, Romania
Dr. Jaouhar Fattahi, Laval University, Quebec City, Canada