BASIQ 2022 : New Trends in Sustainable Business and Consumption
Call For Papers
We are pleased to announce the 8th edition of BASIQ International Conference on “New Trends in Sustainable Business and Consumption” – BASIQ 2022, which will be hosted by the Institute of Secondary Vocational Teacher Education - University College of Teacher Education Styria in Graz, Austria, between May 25th and May 27th, 2022.
Despite uncertainties regarding international travel conditions, we plan to adopt a hybrid conference format, combining activities with physical presence in Graz with online activities.
This year’s edition is jointly organized by the following institutional partners: BASIQ Association; the Institute of Secondary Vocational Teacher Education - University College of Teacher Education Styria; the Faculty of Business and Tourism of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies; Amfiteatru Economic Journal.
BASIQ International Conference aims at exploring the impact of the most recent transformations in business and consumer behavior on the economy and society. Within the scope of the conference, organizers invite contributions on the following main topics:
● socio-demographic trends; imagine and anticipate the societal future
● constructing modern knowledge: competency-based education and new ways of capacity building
● technological and social innovation for sustainable business
● energy transitioning to sustainability
● travel and tourism resilience and sustainability challenges
● regional innovation for sustainable development
● value creation for businesses and consumers through innovative business models; new forms of market interaction, open innovation and collaborative networks
Interdisciplinary and cross section contributions are also welcomed.
27 March 2022 - Full paper submission
25 April 2022 - Notification of paper acceptance to authors
6 May 2022 - Conference fee payment
The conference proceedings volume (with ISSN) will be submitted for indexation to Clarivate Analytics under the aegis of Amfiteatru Economic Journal.
Proceedings from previous editions (BASIQ 2015-2020) are indexed by The Conference Proceedings Citation Index, a Web of Science™ Core Collection database. BASIQ 2021 Proceedings is submitted and under review to be indexed by Clarivate Analytics.
Please find more information about the conference here: http://conference.ase.ro/.
Feel free to distribute this call to all who might be interested!
The Conference Committee