CDCGM 2022 : Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
Call For Papers
CDCGM2022 is a track of the 31th IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative on distributed Cloud systems, Grids and Management. The conference is a venue for presenting ideas, research, and experience about how to develop high-performance, low-latency and secure Cloud/Edge architectures. It focuses on theory, models, techniques, frameworks and tools to build "distributed and secure Cloud architecture".
Call For Papers
We solicit research papers, position papers, and "best practice" papers on a broad range of topics relating to Cloud system architectures. CDCGM's goal is to attract young researchers, PhD students. students, professionals and business leaders to make contributions in the area of distributed clouds, the grid and their management, in particular in the development of models, technologies, frameworks and middleware to improve processing, management, security and programming techniques.
Areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
* Discovering new application scenarios, proposing new operating systems, programming abstractions and tools with particular reference to distributed Grids and Clouds and their integration.
* Identifying the challenging problems that still need to be solved such as parallel programming, scaling and management of distributed computing elements.
* Reporting results and experiences gained in building dynamic Grid-based middleware, Computing Cloud and workflow management systems.
* New models and technologies for management, configuration, accounting of computational resources within Cloud and Grid systems.
* Cloud/Grid Composition, Federation and Orchestration.
* High Performance Cloud Computing.
* Interoperability between native High Performance Infrastructures and Public/Hybrid Cloud.
* Inter-cloud, large scale Workflow Management with particular reference to unified computing infrastructures.
* Green Cloud Computing.
* Emerging problems and recent trends in the field of IoT and Ubiquitous Clouds.
* Architectures and models for large scale, federated utility computing infrastructures.
* Big Data models and frameworks with particular emphasis to the integration of existing systems into Public/Hybrid Cloud.
* Intelligent systems for Cloud Data management.
* Emerging policies, algorithms and architectural frameworks for Service Level Agreement (SLA) for unified computing infrastructures
* Intelligent systems for deploying and configuration of Clouds and Grid Services.
* Infrastructures, models and frameworks for Utility Computing Service Migration.
* Emerging infrastructures, middleware, frameworks for Unified computing platforms.
* Intelligent systems for unified and federated utility computing infrastructures.
* Security, Privacy, Trustworthiness for Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds.
* New software architectures for unified and interoperable Grid and Cloud platforms.
* Virtualization of Grid resources and their management within private/hybrid Cloud.
* Data Protection strategies and architectures
* Hardware Security and Trust
* The website for submissions: http://cdcgm.dmi.unict.it
* Submission should follow the IEEE format (single spaced, two columns, 10pt, Times font) at most SIX (6) PAGES, including figures, tables and references.
All the papers submitted will be reviewed by peers and selected papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings by IEEE.
If you have any questions, please email us.
* Paper submission deadline: March 11th, 2022
* Author notification: April 1st, 2022
* Camera-ready: May 6th, 2022
* Conference: June 29th-July 1st, 2022
Conference Venue: Stuttgart, Germany. University of Stuttgart, Vaihingen Campus.