DS-RT 2011 : IEEE/ACM 15th International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications
Conference Series : Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Applications
Call For Papers
DS-RT provides an international forum for the discussion and presentation of original ideas, recent results and achievements by researchers, students, and systems developers on issues and challenges related to distributed simulation and real time applications.
Authors are encouraged to submit both theoretical and practical results of significance. Demonstration of new tools/applications is very desirable.
The scope of the symposium includes, but is not limited to:
* Paradigms, Methodology and Software Architectures for Large Scale Distributed and Real-Time Simulations (e.g. Parallel and Distributed Simulation, Multi-Agent Based Distributed Simulation, HLA/RTI, Web and Grid based Simulation)
* Paradigms, Modeling, Architecture and Environments for Large Scale Real-time Systems and Concurrent Systems with hard and soft Real-Time Constraints
* Non-functional Properties of Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Systems (e.g. Dependability, Availability, Reliability, Maintainability, Safety, Security, Trustworthiness, QoS)
* Theoretical Foundations of Large Scale Real-Time and Simulation Models (e.g. Event Systems, Causality, Space-Time Models, Notions of Time, Discrete and Continuous Systems, Simulator Coordination)
* Simulation Studies at Large and Very Large Scale (e.g. Industrial, Commercial, Ecological and Environmental, Societal, Power and Energy, Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing Systems)
* Performance and Validation of Large Scale and Distributed Simulations (e.g., Benchmarking and Analytical Results, Empirical Studies; DIS, HLA/RTI Studies)
* Languages and Tools, Development Environments, Data Interfaces, Network Protocols and Model Repositories that address Very Large Simulations
* Data Management and Distribution Issues, Interest Management, Semantic Modeling, Multi-resolution Modeling, Dead-Reckoning Mechanisms
* Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing Architectures and Applications that involve Simulations and/or adhere to Real-Time Constraints
* Simulation based Virtual Environments and Mixed Reality Systems (e.g. Interactive Virtual Reality, Human Communication through Immersive Environments)
* Collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality, Shared Interaction Spaces, Telepresence Systems and Shared Workspaces, 3D Video and Acoustic Reconstruction, Shared Object Manipulation
* Serious Gaming and Massive Multiplayer Online Games (MMOG) applications, architectures and scalability issues.
* Visual Interactive Simulation Environments (e.g., Generic Animation, Visual Interactive Modeling, Interactive Computer Based Training and Learning; Scientific Visualization; High-End Computer Graphics);
* Design Issues, Interaction Designs, Human Computer Interaction Issues raised by Large Scale DS-RT Systems;
* Media Convergence (e.g. New Technologies, Media Theory, Real-Time considerations of Multi Modality,etc.)
* Innovative Styles of Interactions with Large Scale DS-RT Systems (e.g. Implicit, Situative and Attentive Interaction, Tangible Interaction, Embedded Interaction, etc.);
* Technologies for Living Labs (e.g. Mirror World Simulation, Interoperability, Large Scale Multi Sensor Networks, Global Wireless Communication, Multi Stakeholder Understanding and Innovation)
* Environmental and Emerging Simulation Challenges (e.g. Growth of Human Population, Climate Change, CO2, Health Care, Ecosystems, Sustainable Development, Water and Energy Supply, Human Mobility, Air Traffic, World Stock Markets, Food Supply Chains, Megacities, Disaster Planning, etc.).
|IJMS 2013 International Journal of Modelling and Simulation|
|IJERTCS 2013 Int. J. Embedded and Real-Time Communication Systems|
|DS-RT 2013 The 17th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications|
|PG 2013 Pacific Graphics 2013|
|ICCSS 2013 2013 3rd International Conference on Circuits, System and Simulation|
|WATERS 2013 4th International Workshop on Analysis Tools and Methodologies for Embedded and Real-time Systems|