ICIBM 2022 : 10th International Conference on Intelligent Biology and Medicine (ICIBM 2022)
Call For Papers
2022 International Conference on Intelligent Biology and Medicine (ICIBM 2022)
August 7-9, 2022, Philadelphia, PA, USA, https://icibm2022.iaibm.org/
It is our great pleasure to announce the 10th International Conference on Intelligent Biology and Medicine (ICIBM 2022), which will take place Philadelphia, PA, USA August 7-9, 2022, https://icibm2022.iaibm.org/. ICIBM is a high caliber conference which brings together eminent scholars with expertise in various fields of computational biology, systems biology, computational medicine, as well as experimentalists interested in application of computational methods in biomedical studies. The purpose of the ICIBM is to provide a congenial atmosphere highly conducive to extensive discussion and networking.
You are invited to submit papers with unpublished original work describing recent advances on all aspects of Bioinformatics, Intelligent Computing, Systems Biology, and Medical Informatics, including but not restricted to the following topics:
· Genomics and genetics, including integrative & functional genomics, genome evolution.
· Next generation sequencing data analysis, applications, and software and tools.
· Big data science including storage, analysis, modeling, visualization, and cloud.
· Precision medicine, translational bioinformatics and medical informatics.
· Drug discovery, design, and re-purposing.
· Proteomics, and protein structure prediction, molecular simulation and evolution.
· Single cell sequencing data analysis.
· Microbiome and Metagenomics.
· Artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, data mining, knowledge discovery.
· Natural language processing, literature mining, semantic ontology, and health informatics.
· Neural computing, kernel methods, feature selection/extraction.
· Evolutionary computing, swarm intelligence / optimization, ensemble methods.
· Manifold learning theory, artificial life and artificial immune.
· Image analysis and processing.
· Modeling and simulation of biological processes, pathways, and networks.
· Mathematical and quantitative models of cellular and multi-cellular systems.
· Multi-dimensional omics data integration.
· Synthetic biological systems.
· Metabolomics, microbiome, and lipidomics.
· Self-organization in living systems (cells, organisms, swarms, ecosystems, etc.).
· Applications of systems biology approaches to biomedical studies.
· Cohort discovery, EHR-based phenotyping, Predictive Modeling
· Data quality assessment or validation.
· Decision support solutions.
· Interoperability (e.g., ontology, terminology, and others).
· Machine learnng for clinical applications.
· Mobile health and wearable devices.
Paper Submission and Publication:
Prospective authors are invited to submit unpublished work to ICIBM 2022. All papers and abstracts must be submitted through EasyChair Conference System. Detailed information is available through EasyChair Conference System.
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Selected papers of the registered authors will be published in the following special issues:
Cancers (IF: 6.64)
Genes (IF: 4.09)
Chemistry & Biodiversity (IF: 2.40)
Please note that all manuscripts selected for special issues may require additional reviews from publishers.
The conference typically provides 20 travel awards to students/postdocs with affiliations in USA.; granted through an NSF (pending).
Deadline for paper submission: March 16, 2022
Notification to authors of papers May 16, 2022
Deadline for abstract submission June 30, 2022
Conference early registration opens June 1, 2022
Conference early registration deadline June 30, 2022
Conference regular registration July 1 - August 7, 2022
ICIBM conference: August 7-9, 2022