Pharmaceutical and Biomedical sciences: An International Journal (PBIJ)
Scope and Topics
Pharmaceutical and Biomedical sciences: An International Journal (PBIJ) is a Quarterly peer-reviewed and refereed open access journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Pharmaceutical and Biomedical sciences. The journal is devoted to the publication of high quality papers on theoretical and practical aspects of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical sciences.
The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus Pharmaceutical and Biomedical sciences advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical sciences.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline||:||April 15, 2023|
|Authors Notification||: ||May 15, 2023|
|Final Manuscript Due||: ||May 23, 2023|
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmad Ghorbani, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Ali Olfati, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
- Alok Kumar Verma, Banaras Hindu University, India
- Amir Hossein Asgari Safdar, Tehran IAU university, Iran
- Anthony (Tony) Capomacchia, Pharmaceutical Biomedical Sciences, US
- Anupam Biswas, MAHSA University, Malaysia
- Banerjee U.C, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, India
- Bryant C. Hollins, Louisiana Tech University, USA
- Cary McGinnis, Noramco Athens GA, USA
- Chauhan R.S, Jaypee University of Information Technology, India
- Christine Dufes, University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom
- David X. Liu, State University, Washington