MIET 2022 : International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Emerging Technologies
Call For Papers
Call for Paper, Special Session, Tutorial, and Workshop: MIET 2022, NSTU, Bangladesh
The Department of Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Management Information Systems, Statistics, and Institute of Information Technology of Noakhali Science and Technology University is going to organize an International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Emerging Technologies 2022 (MIET 2022) from 23-25 September 2022.
Prospective authors are cordially invited to submit their original, novel, and extended unpublished works at MIET-2022. In addition, we invite to submit a proposal of Special Session/Tutorial/Workshop at this event. Both online and in-person presentations will be allowed.
• Submit your Special Session proposal at email@example.com (deadline 1st March 2022)
• Submit your Tutorial proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline 1st March 2022)
• Submit your Workshop proposal at email@example.com (deadline 1st March 2022)
• Submit your Full paper using this link: https://proconf.org/conferences/miet-2022/app/login.php (deadline 24 March 2022)
For more information visit: https://www.confmiet.org/
• All Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Scopus Indexed Springer Proceedings (Pending Approval) and Taylor and Francis Book Series.
• Top accepted full papers will be selected to publish in various Science Citation Index Extended (SCIE) and Scopus indexed journals.
Track 1: Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing
Track 2: Information Systems
Track 3: Sensing and Security
Track 4: Imaging
Track 5: Analytics and Computing
Special Session/Tutorial/Workshop Proposal Submission: March 01, 2022
Full Paper Submission Date: March 24, 2022
Acceptance Date: May 15, 2022
Camera-Ready Submission: June 1, 2022
Registration Deadline: June 20, 2022
Conference Date: 23-25 September 2022
IEEE Computing Society Bangladesh
Center for Natural Science and Engineering Research (CENSER)
• All submissions must be original and not simultaneously submitted into other journals/ conferences.
• The maximum length of the paper is ten (10) pages.
• All submissions should be in English.
• Similarity index should not be more than 20%.
• There will be double-blind review of the submitted papers at MIET 2022.
• In the initial submission of MIET 2022 must not contain author names, affiliations or any information that may disclose author identity. This information is to disclose in the camera-ready version upon acceptance.
• Author should replace names and affiliations with Xs on submitted papers.
• Initial submissions must be in .pdf format.
• Paper must be prepared with Springer author kits.
M Shamim Kaiser
Mohammad Shamsul Arefin
Md. Shahriare Satu
Conference Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com