IC2E 2022 : IEEE International Conferences on Cloud Engineering - Call for workshops
Call For Papers
Call for Workshops
As part of the IEEE International Conferences on Cloud Engineering (IC2E), we invite proposals for affiliated workshops. We seek proposals for workshops on topics likely to be of interest to the cloud engineering community. The purpose of these workshops is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and preliminary results. Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
* Cloud infrastructure, management, services, and applications
* Programming models and tools for the cloud
* Software engineering for the cloud
* Middleware and resource management for cloud environments
* Virtualization and isolation technologies
* Fog, edge, and mobile cloud computing
* Benchmarking, testing, deployment, and monitoring
* Microservices and service orchestration/choreography
* DevOps and Infrastructure-as-Code
* Software-defined systems (XaaS)
* Quality of service (e.g., performance, dependability) and service-level agreements
* Security, privacy, trust, and compliance
* Energy management and sustainable computing for clouds
* Big data in the cloud (storage, processing, analytics)
* Cloud and machine learning
* Cloud and the Internet of Things
* HPC and cloud
* Blockchains for and in the cloud
* Cloud economics and business models
Proposals should not exceed three pages and must include:
Workshop name and an abstract of no more than 175 words describing the workshop, suitable for the conference website
A (draft) Call for Papers. This should include the names, affiliations, and contact details of the workshop chair(s), publicity chair(s), a preliminary list of program committee members (with an indication of whether they already accepted the invitation), and a workshop URL (if a website exists already).
Workshop format: duration (half or full-day), expected number of presentations, invited talks/panels, demonstrators, etc.
An indication of expected popularity, timeliness of the topic, other related workshops/conferences, workshop history (if any), etc.
Proposals should be emailed to lauritz [DOT] thamsen [ AT ] tu-berlin [DOT] de and tian [ AT ] wpi [DOT] edu with the subject "IC2E 2022 Workshop Proposal".
Workshop proposals due: March 14, 2022
Notification of decision: March 21, 2022
Conference dates: September 26-30, 2022 (workshops will take place with the IC2E conference, which will co-locate with INFRA 2022)
The Workshops and Tutorials Chairs can be contacted with questions regarding the IC2E 2022 Workshops. You are also welcome to email an initial draft of a workshop idea before submitting the final proposal as described above. Please note that we will expect at least one of the organizers to attend the workshop. If this is problematic for you due to the conference being held in San Francisco, CA, USA, please consider looking for a co-organizer from the area.