ARW 2022 : Austrian Robotics Workshop
Call For Papers
The Austrian Robotics Workshop aims to provide a vivid environment for exchange about current research topics in the area of robotics and related technologies. It will be held at Congress Center Villach from June 14-15, 2022. This year’s workshop comes with an additional focus on the emerging topic "Robotics for Assistance and in Healthcare". We are looking forward to the presentation and discussion of research progress as well as current projects. A specific goal is to strengthen the cooperation between academia and industry. Therefore, contributions and participation from industry are strongly encouraged.
"Robotics for Assistance and in Healthcare" is a growing research area and upcoming focus field of industry. Consequently, we especially encourage submissions covering topics related to this field. Further, the general topics of the workshop include but are not limited to:
• Design, Construction and Fabrication of Robotic Assistance Systems
• Modelling and Design for Robotics in Assistance and Healthcare
• Robot Modelling
• Software Design & Architecture
• Estimation, Diagnosis and Learning
• Mobile and Service Robots
• Field and Rescue Robots
• UAV, UGV, Autonomous Systems
• Human Robot Interaction, Usability
• Planning and Reasoning
• Realistic Sensor Simulation
• Robot Sensing and Perception
• Sensor Modelling and Calibration
• Sensor Reliability
• Near-Field Sensors in Robotics
• Robotics with Applications in Assistance and Healthcare
• Applications in Industry and Education
A specific goal of this series of events is to strengthen the cooperation between academia and industry. Therefore, contribution and participation from industry is strongly encouraged.
The program will include invited talks, oral presentations of referred research papers, a student-paper poster track as well as demonstrations from industry and academia.