HCAIW 2022 : JISYS (OA) - Human-Centred Artificial Intelligence for Web 4.0
Call For Papers
* Dr. Priyan Malarvizhi Kumar (Lead Guest Editor), Kyung Hee University, South Korea
* Dr. Adhiyaman Manickam, Shenzhen University, China
* Dr. Sivaparthipan CB, Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, India
The world wide web is a techno-social system to interact with humans based on the technological network. It is the most prominent part of the internet that enhances human communication, cognition, and cooperation. Web 4.0, also called the symbiotic web, is the next generation of internet technology, and it will soon become the buzzword among the research community. Although web 4.0 is still in the emerging stage of its development, many researchers worldwide are actively involved in finding very powerful and fully executing solutions. Web 4.0 is all about emotional interaction between humans and computers. It requires the researchers to build more powerful interfaces such as mind-controlled interfaces to really take off the transition towards the next decade. It includes concepts such as virtual assistants that automatically understand the natural language spoken and written, and it performs actions like a human assistant. However, the practical implementation of web 4.0 is highly dependent on disruptive technologies, making it possible to be developed and deployed on the right track. This is where exactly human-centered artificial intelligence (AI) can make a difference for web 4.0.
Human-centered AI assists in the development of human-centered approaches to web 4.0. It enables the scientific researchers and industrial experts involved in this stream to create powerful tools, convenient web applications, well-designed web services, and products that better serve human needs. It improves self-efficacy, supports creativity, and clarifies the responsibilities of web developers to create novel technologies that empower people in remarkable ways across various sectors such as healthcare, education, business, and many more. Human-centered AI focuses on developing algorithms that learn from human inputs and collaboration. Developing machine intelligence for web 4.0 with the prime goal of understanding human behavior, emotion, and language extends the boundaries of web applications by effectively bridging the gap between machines and humans. From a technical standpoint, leveraging human-centered AI to understand the deeper needs and aspirations of end-users can help improve the personalized customer experience, automate the web application, and finally achieve the goals of web 4.0. Moreover, it helps in most successful product development with improved reliability and scalability. Hence, to explore more in this regard, this special issue intends to bring out the advances in human-centred AI for web 4.0.
The topics of interest include:
- Interactive human-centered AI for web applications
- Challenging scenarios and applications of human-centred AI in web 4.0
- Role ethical computational intelligence ineffective implementation of human-centred AI for web 4.0
- New algorithms, application, and innovations in human-centred AI for web 4.0
- Risk and potential use cases of human-centred AI in web 4.0
- Web automation with human-centred AI
- Intelligent algorithms with human-centred AI for interacting with web applications
- Mixed-initiative interaction in web 4.0 with human-centred AI
- Personalization, recommendation, and adaptation of web applications with human-centred AI
- User-centric evaluation of web applications and AI paradigms
- Ethical and legal aspects of using human-centered AI for web 4.0
- Transparent and explainable AI for web 4.0
HOW TO SUBMIT:
The submitted article must be original, unpublished, and not currently reviewed by other journals. In the cover letter for each manuscript, authors must mention the Special Issue topic and the name of the Guest Editors, so they can be notified separately.
Please visit https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jisys, and when submitting your paper please select the title of this Special Issue as an article type.
We are looking forward to your submission!
In case of any further questions please contact:
Editorial Office - JISYS_Editorial@degruyter.com