IEEE CBI 2022 : IEEE Conference on Business Informatics
Call For Papers
IEEE CBI 2022 Call for Papers
The IEEE CBI series encourages a broad understanding of Business Informatics research, and intends to further its many different facets, theoretical foundations and experiential body of knowledge. In doing so, the CBI series has proven to be a fertile ground for research with high impact, and a hub for multidisciplinary research with contributions from Management Science, Organization Science, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, and Informatics.
In line with this, the CBI series aims to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners from various fields and backgrounds that contribute to the construction, use and management of IT-based systems and their organizational business context. A dedicated goal of the CBI series of conferences is to bring together researchers from different fields and disciplines to stimulate discussion, synergy and collaboration. Accordingly, CBI conferences use a format that enables in depth discussions among researchers during the conference.
The benefits of such a cross disciplinary conception are contrasted by a challenge: Authors who submit a paper take the risk to be assessed by standards that are different from those they are used to in their own research communities. The conference organization accounts for this challenge by involving renowned track chairs and program committee members from different fields and disciplines.
Manuscripts must be in English and are restricted to 10 pages in IEEE 2-column template (A4). Template files for MS Word and Latex are available at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Submissions should be made via Easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeecbi2022
Accepted papers will be published as IEEE proceedings and submitted for integration into the IEEE Digital Library.
* Abstract submission (mandatory): March 1st, 2022
* Full paper submission: March 8th, 2022
* Authors notified of final acceptance: April 15th, 2022
* Final paper submissions due: May 15th, 2022
List of Tracks
This list of tracks of CBI 2022 and their respective chairs is the following:
Enterprise Modeling, Engineering and Architecture
* Maria-Eugenia Iacob, University of Twente, The Netherlands
* Peter Fettke, Saarland University, Germany
Data and AI Applications for Business
* Wolfgang Maass, Deutsche Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz (DFKI) / Saarland University, Germany
* Carsten Felden, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
Business Process Management
* Mathias Weske, University of Potsdam, Germany
* Marco Montali, University of Bolzano, Italy
* Flavia Santoro, Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Information Systems Engineering, Management and Governance
* Elena Kornyshova, Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, France
* Paul Johannesson, Stockholm University, Sweden
* Saïd Assar, Institut Mines Telecom Business School, France
* Tim Huygh, Open University, The Netherlands
Business Innovation and Digital Transformation
* Jan Recker, University of Cologne, Germany
* Manuel Wimmer, JKU Linz, Austria
Information Systems Risk, Security, and Resilience
* Maria Leitner, University of Vienna, Austria
* Maya Daneva, University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands
* Raimundas Matulevicius, University of Tartu, Estonia
* Program chairs
* Erik Proper, Luxembourg Institute for Science andn Technology, Luxembourg
Frequently Asked Questions
-What is the timezone for the paper submission deadline?
Anywhere on earth (AoE).
- Does IEEE CBI 2022 perform blinded reviews?
No. The IEEE CBI 2022 does not perform blinded reviews.
- Can I update the abstract before the abstract submission deadline?
Yes. Your submission’s abstract can be updated on EasyChair until the paper submission deadline.
- What is the url of the website of CBI 2022