MHO-GVRP-IoT 2022 : SS@CODIT2022- Metaheuristics and Optimization techniques for Green Vehicle Routing Problem and Internet of Things
Call For Papers
Call for papers
This special session deals with optimization problems in Internet of Things (IoT) applications with an emphasis on the Green Vehicle Routing problem. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Heuristics and Metaheuristics for solving Green Vehicle Routing problems
- Multi-objective Optimization for Green Vehicle Routing problem
- Heuristics and Metaheuristics for modeling and solving IoT problems
- Green Vehicle Routing problem in IoT use cases
- Optimization techniques for IoT problems solving
- Multi-attribute decision making (MADM) and multiple objective decision making (MODM) approaches applied to IoT use cases
- Optimization problems in Big data
- Optimization problems in IoT networking
- Optimization problems in IoT security Optimization problems in cloud, fog and Edge
- Optimization problems in IoT applications: Smart cities, IoV, e-health, Industry 4.0, Smart Grid, etc.
Papers must be submitted electronically for peer review through PaperCept by Feb. 25, 2022 : http://controls.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl.InPaperCept
Click on the CoDIT 2022 link “Submit a Contribution to CoDIT 2022” and follow the steps. Please select the special session appropriate code when submitting : CoDITSS09
All papers must be written in English and should describe original work. The length of the paper is limited to a maximum of 6 pages (in the standard IEEE conference double column format).
At least one (unique) author for each accepted paper must register and attend CODIT 2022 to have the paper published in the proceedings.
Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and will be archived in the IEEEXplore Digital Library.
Submission deadline (Extended): February 25, 2022
Acceptance notification: March 04, 2022
Final version due: March 30, 2022
Registration deadline: March 30, 2022
- Dalila TAYACHI, Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Tunis, University of Manouba, Tunisia
(email : email@example.com)
- Hanen IDOUDI, National School of Computer Science, University of Manouba, Tunisia
(email : firstname.lastname@example.org)