ACM ICCCV 2022 : ACM--2022 the 5th International Conference on Control and Computer Vision (ICCCV 2022)
Call For Papers
Full Name: *the 5th International Conference on Control and Computer Vision*
Abbreviation: ICCCV 2022
ICCCV 2022 is organized by Xiamen University, China, and co-organized by University of Macau, Macau, China and Southern University of Science and Technology, China. Founded in 2018, ICCCV has successfully held four editions. Previous conference proceedings were all published by the prestigious Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), and have been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
The conference focuses on the new theories and applications of control and computer vision, and is committed to providing a wide-ranging communication platform for experts and scholars in related research fields to exchange the latest research results and discuss the direction of academic development. Welcome to attend this conference.
Conference Website: http://www.icccv.org/
Conference Time: August 19-21, 2022
Conference Venue: Xiamen University, China
Organizer: Xiamen University, China
Co-organizers: University of Macau, Macau, China and Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Technical Supporters: Nankai University, China and University of Regina, Canada
Submitted papers will be double blind reviewed by program committee and technical committee, and accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-9731-5), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
* Conference proceedings of ICCCV 2018-2021 have been index by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
★Topics(Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:)
Control and Automation
- Adaptive Control
- Identification and Estimation
- Complex Systems
- Intelligent Systems
- Control Applications
- Networked Control Systems
- Control Engineering Education
- Neural Networks
- Control of Biological Systems
- Precision Motion Control
- Delay Systems
- Process Control
- Discrete Event Systems
- Robust Control
- Fuzzy Systems
- Sensor Networks
- Activity/Behavior Recognition
- Learning and Statistical Methods
- Medical Image Analysis
- Object Recognition
- Feature Extraction
- Scene Analysis
- Human-computer Interaction
- Stereo and Structure from Motion
- Image/Video Analysis
- Tracking and Surveillance
- Image-based Modeling
- Vision for Robots
For more topics and scope please check: http://www.icccv.org/cfp.html
2). Language: English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
3). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
4). Paper Length: Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and reference. When it exceeds 10 pages, extra page will be charged at 60 USD / 400 RMB / Page.
5). Submission Methods
▪By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icccv2022
- Prof. Ting-Chung Poon, IEEE/IOP/OSA/SPIE Fellow, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
- Prof. Changsheng Xu, IEEE/IAPR Fellow, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Prof. Guang-Ren Duan, Academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, CAA/IEEE Fellow, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Prof. Shaohua Zhou, AIMBE/IEEE Fellow, Suzhou Institute for Advanced Research, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Prof. Makoto Iwasaki, IEEE Fellow, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan
Address: No. 422, Siming South Road, Xiamen, Fujian, China
Xiamen University (XMU), established in 1921 by renowned patriotic overseas Chinese leader Mr. Tan Kah Kee, is the first university founded by an overseas Chinese in the history of modern Chinese education. XMU has long been listed among China’s leading universities on the national 211 Project, 985 Project and Double First-class initiative, which have been launched by the Chinese government to support selected universities in achieving world-class standing. Xiamen University Malaysia Campus is the first overseas branch campus established by a prestigious Chinese university.
Conference secretary: Ms. Luna Wu
Office Time: 9:30--18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)