LANMR 2022 : Fourteenth Latin American Workshop series on Logic/Languages, Algorithms and New Methods of Reasoning
Call For Papers
LANMR 2022 is the fourteenth edition of the Latin American Workshop series on Logic/Languages, Algorithms and New Methods of Reasoning. The aim of LANMR is to bring together researchers interested in methods of reasoning and applications involving logic broadly understood from philosophy to programming languages and artificial intelligence. We invite authors to submit papers to this forum, presenting original and unpublished research on all pertinent subjects, including but not limited to the following
- Logics (classical and non-classical): constructive, modal, epistemic, temporal, description, substructural, quantum, algebraic, multi-valued, higher-order, lambda calculi and type theory.
- Methods: natural deduction and sequent calculi, resolution, tableaux, model checking, equational reasoning, automated and interactive theorem proving, SAT and SMT solving, answer set programming, decision procedures.
- Applications: mechanized proofs, formalized mathematics, declarative and dependent-type programming, program synthesis and analysis, formal methods, type systems, formal semantics of languages and systems, process calculi, philosophy of logic, philosophy of computing, AI-related applications.
This year the LANMR workshop is organized by the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México through Facultad de Ciencias (DGAPA-PAPIIT IN119920) and Facultad de Ingeniería (DGAPA-PAPIIT IA104122). LANMR 2022 will be held on June 16th and 17th, 2022 fully online due to the COVID19 outbreak.
The proceedings of LANMR 2022 will be published in CEUR Workshop Proceedings (indexed by Scopus). Furthermore, depending on the number and quality of accepted papers, a selection of them may be published in a Special Issue in the Journal Computación y Sistemas (indexed by Scopus, Master Journal List Thomson-Clarivate, and CONACYT Index of Excellence of Mexican Journals).
- Abstract submission: March 25th, 2022
- Paper submission: April 1st, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: May 15th, 2022
- Camera Ready: June 1st, 2022
- Workshop: June 16th and 17th, 2022
Papers submissions will be double-blind reviewed, must be written in English, formatted according to the Springer LNCS style, and not exceed 13 pages excluding references and figures. Additional technical material can be provided in a clearly marked appendix, not intended to be published, and which will be read by reviewers at their discretion. Authors should submit their paper via EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lanmr2022).
Víctor Gutiérrez Basulto, Cardiff University (UK)
Aldo Figallo Orellano, Universidad Nacional del Sur (Argentina)
Fernando R. Velázquez Quesada, Universitetet i Bergen (Noreg)
Ana Cláudia Golzio, Universidade Estadual Paulista (Brazil)
Alejandro Díaz-Caro, Universidad Nacional de Quilmes, CONICET, Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Alexandre Miquel, Universidad de la República (Uruguay)
Daniele Nante, Universidade de Brasília (Brasil)
Raul Fervari, Universidad de Córdoba (Argentina)
Natalia Buacar, Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Alejandro Solares-Rojas, Università degli Studi di Milano (Italia)
Itala Maria Loffredo D'Ottaviano, Universidade Estadual de Campinas (Brasil)
José de Jesús Lavalle Martínez, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla (México)
Yazmín Ibañez García, Cardiff University (UK)
Chan Le Duc, Université Sorbonne Paris Nord (France)
Camilo Rocha, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (Colombia)
Maricarmen Martínez, Universidad de los Andes (Colombia)
Lourdes González Huesca, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México
Favio Miranda Perea, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México
Miguel Pérez Gaspar, Facultad de Ingeniería, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México
Diego Medina Martínez, Facultad de Ingeniería, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México
Everardo Bárcenas, Facultad de Ingeniería, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México