ICCE 2022 : The International Conference on Communications and Electronics
Call For Papers
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in electronics, communication engineering and related technologies. Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
• Networking: Cloud & Fog/Edge Computing, Networking and Storage; Networking for Big Data; Social Networks; Network Security; IoT and Applications; AI in Networking; Wireless Networks; New Network Architectures, Paradigms and Applications
• Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory; UWB; Ultrasonic, Under-Water Communications, Satellite Communications/GNSS; Radio-over-Fiber, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications; Software Defined Radio, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Secured Communication Systems, Massive MIMO; NOMA, 5G Systems, Energy-Harvesting, Millimeter-Wave Communications, Device-to-Device Communications, Green Communications, IRS, UAV-aided Communications.
II. SIGNAL PROCESSING AND APPLICATIONS
• Image, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications
• Computer Vision Systems and Applications
• Image Based Human-Computer Interaction
• Signal Processing in Biomedical and Communications
• Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Function Imaging
• PACS and Imaging Informatics, Smart Hospital and Health Care
• Ambient Intelligence, Machine Learning and Applications
• Audio, Acoustic Signal, Speech and Natural Language Processing
• Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation
• Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling
• Signal and Image Encryption, Multimedia Security.
V. POWER ELECTRONICS
• Power electronics devices and components
• Power converter topologies: high power converters, low power converters
• Converter modelling, design and control III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
• Microwave, Millimeter-Wave Devices/ Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active Devices/Components, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices, Millimeter-Wave and THz Components
• Antenna and Propagation: Compact Antennas, Reconfigurable and Smart Antennas, Beam Forming, Massive MIMO Antennas, Phased Arrays, Channel Modeling and Propagation
• EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques
• RF, Microwave and Millimeter-wave Systems and Applications: Radar, Sensing and RFID system, Wireless Power Transmission
• Other Related Technologies: Nanoscale Integration of Planar, Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems, 3D Printed RF, RF/Microwave Applications for Internet of Space (IoS).
IV. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
• Digital, mixed-signal, analog/RF/mm-wave integrated circuits and systems
• FPGA-based and embedded systems
• Emerging technologies, circuits and applications including IoT, autonomous vehicles
• EDA: System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and Verification
• Architectures and Systems: NoC, Multi-Core, Video and Multimedia, Embedded Systems, Reconfigurable Computing, System-Level Power Management, IoT Devices, Hardware Security, High Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data
• Application Systems: Communication, Consumer and Multimedia; Medical and Healthcare; Spacecraft Avionics, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning
• Power electronics applications: Electrical drive systems, Renewable energy power systems, Smart grids, Power Quality, Energy management Systems, Industry specific-applications.
SPECIAL SESSIONS: IEEE ICCE 2022 offers special sessions, which provide an overview of the state-of-the-art and current research directions on communications and electronics. Please visit http://www.ieee-icce.org/ for more details.