IEEE-ISNCC 2022 : 2022 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications
Call For Papers
The 2022 IEEE-International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC 2022)
July 19-22 2022, Shenzhen - China
The 2022 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC'22) will be held at Shenzhen, the best performing city in China, from July 19 to 22, 2022.
ISNCC 2022 covers theoretical and practical aspects related to Information Systems, Communication Networks and Computing Technologies. This year, the multi-thematic program focuses on the major future scientific issues for the following scientific topics:
- 6G Vision and Potential Key Technologies
- Internet of Everything and Sensor Networks
- Next Generation Networking and Internet
- Trust, Security and Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Data Science and Big Data Systems Engineering
- Cloud, Computing, Networking and Storage
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Green Communication Systems and Networks
- Satellite Communications and Space Internet
- Deep Space Exploration and Long-Distance Communication
- Antenna Systems, Propagation and RF Design
- Signal Processing and Communication System Theory
A separated Track called "PhD Students' Forum" provides an opportunity for research students to showcase their original yet incomplete ‘work-in-progress’ (more details in “PhD Students' Forum”).
Also an "Industrial" track is foreseen to give particular visibility and emphasis of applied research and on industrial developments. For this track to prepare full paper is not mandatory but the same slot for presentation at the conference will be guaranteed. The submission procedure through EDAS is the same of the scientific track but just an abstract could be accepted (more details in "Industrial Forum").
Dr. Enrico Russo, CTO, Italian Space Agency, Italy
Prof. Lajos Hanzo, Southampton University, UK
Prof. Ying_Chang Liang, University of Electronic Science and Technology, China
Prof. Lixiang Liu, Institute of Software of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISCAS), China
Dr. Hao Liu, China Academy of Space Technology, China
Submission deadline (Extended): May 10th, 2022
Acceptance Notification: June 1st, 2022
Full papers should describe novel research contributions with evaluation results and are limited to eight (8) printed pages (including two additional extra pages).
Short papers, limited in length to four (4) pages, should be more visionary in nature
and are meant to discuss new challenges and visions, showcase early research results,
and explore novel research directions.
We look forward to receiving your submissions.
ISNCC 2022 Chairs