MSBC 2022 : MODELLING AND SIMULATION OF SOCIAL-BEHAVIOURAL PHENOMENA IN CREATIVE SOCIETIES
Call For Papers
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The application of computational models to study issues in the social sciences and humanities has been undergoing rapid development during the last decades. The conference MSBC-2022 aims to create an open panel for the effective dialogue among researchers and practitioners interested in the integration of computer science in the social sciences and humanities, focusing on data-driven operationalisation behind evidence-based decisions.
MSBC-2022 continues the subject of the 1st International & EURO Mini Conference MSBC-2019.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
Pre-registration / First call for papers: November, 2021
Invited session proposals: March 15, 2022
Submission of Abstract of the paper for Springer Proceedings: April 10, 2022
Paper submission to Springer Proceedings: April 30, 2022
Paper acceptance notification: June 10, 2022
Early registration fee payment: September 10, 2022
Registration and Abstract submission (without a paper for Springer Proceedings): September 17, 2022
Conference: September 21-23, 2022
Full paper submission to the post-conference journal: November 15, 2022
The conference program consists of tutorials as well as invited and contributed papers. We encourage those interested in the conference to submit their contributions on the following topics:
• Computational Intelligence Applications in Social Sciences
• Modelling of Complex Societal Problems
• Experimental and Behavioural Economies in Creative Societies
• Concepts, Models and Measurement of Social Capital
• Agent-Based Social Simulation Systems
• Metrics of Social Cohesion and Sustainability
• Biometrical Technologies and Affective Computing
• Big Data and Optimisation in Social Networks
• OR and Ethics Understanding of the Dynamics of Social Processes
• Social Policy Modelling and Evidence-Based Decisions
• Globalisation, Society Polarisation, and Cultural Identity Issues
• Social Processes in Health Care
• Web Content and Behaviour
However, theoretical and applied contributions on other topics of modelling and simulation of social-behavioural phenomena in creative societies are also welcome.
Submitted papers will be published in Springer Conference Proceedings Series “Communications in Computer and Information Science” and delivered during the conference.
Selected full papers will be submitted for publication in the WoS (Clarivate Analytics) journal “Central European Journal of Operations Research”.
A collective monograph on the subject of the conference topics will be published by a worldwide publisher. The title and content of the book will be announced before the conference.